Other Riding Mowers & Tractors:
John Deere
G110
John Deere Garden Tractor

Nothing Runs Like A Deere,Garden Tractor

My G series John Deere garden tractor has run for 6 years now and its time to get new blades and it takes 3 because its a 54" cut so its going to cost me a little bit but come on now 6 years I can deal with that.The only thing I have had to do is in year 4 I had one of the pulleys on the mower deck go out on me and that was my fault I did not clean it right and never saw the grease fitting on one side so I blame that one on me.But other then that change the oil and filters and grease all the grease fittings every 3 or 4 months and gas it up and you have got one grate tractor for your every day needs.I can mow my 5 acre ranch in 1 1/2 hours with the 54" deck.This garden tractor can pull a full trailer and a garden tiller and I have a field rake that rakes may seed in and dethatches my fields every spring.This tractor is just a all around grate performing tool for the little farm or the gardener.The engine did start seeping a little oil after a few weeks of running it but its never been a problem.

Middleburg, FL