74,002 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
JanSport

Summary

We're the original. JanSport started making packs and outdoor gear back in 1967. We're about the journey, the discovery of fun, freedom, and adventure.
That's what inspired our three founders to do something different with their lives-design a better pack that was truly innovative and build a company around it. Now, more than forty years later, the journey and the adventure you find along the way is still what drives us and everything we engineer.
We design and make world-class products. For everyone. Everywhere. As global citizens, we hold ourselves and our business partners to the highest standards. We're dedicated to safe, ethical, and lawful manufacturing and adhere to the Fair Labor Association code of conduct. To learn more about the Fair Labor Association, click here.
At JanSport, we continue to innovate and build functional gear that fits you and your life-and inspires your journey.

Read 74,002 Reviews

Very easy

Very easy

wua48191

US

I always come to Jansport for school supplies.

I always come to Jansport for school supplies. Lots of selections and great products and prices.

ehw11063

US

Easy to navigate website, with lots of color and design o...

Easy to navigate website, with lots of color and design options! I would like to see more detail in the bag photos, as I didn't have a very clear idea of what the bag looked like.

aaa28656

US

Ordering was simple and I enjoyed having a great selectio...

Ordering was simple and I enjoyed having a great selection to choose from.

yca45992

Excellent backpacks!

Excellent backpacks! They're holding up to four years of school so far with no problems. Well made.

max34996

US

Ordering was easy, very good price!

Ordering was easy, very good price!

qdm10605

US

I have always loved Jansport and getting my kids new back...

I have always loved Jansport and getting my kids new backpacks was super easy. Also thank you for the teacher discount.

gjg43467

Very good.

Very good. Jansport makes such high quality products and the prices are always reasonable. The warranty department does an excellent job, I have used the warranty several times over the last ten years, and the interaction has always been great.

ots37764