4.9
Other Baby Wipes:
Huggies
Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes

I always buy these! I love them!

I have used these for boy if my boys. There my go to wipe. I recommend these wipes to anybody and everybody.

Union, Fl

Light Fresh Scent, Gentle on the Skin, and Gets the Job Done

I have tried several brands, including other well-known name brands, store brands, and organic brands. This is one of my favorites because: - They are nice and thick: one wipe cleans a lot of mess, but also keeps it off of your hands - They are soft and gentle textured, but have a good "grip" at the same time with a quilt-like pattern. I do however wish they were a bit more quilt like. - My daughter has eczema and sensitive skin,and these don't break her bottom out. - They have a refreshing light scent to them, but not overpowering. They smell like a freshly snapped leaf off an aloe plant or cut into a fresh cucumber. Clean, fresh and subtle.

New York City, NY

true

These wipes are great and smell really good!

These are the wipes that I use a lot. I used these when my kids were babies and I use them now that one of them is in pullups. They are thicker than other wipes, but are soft and easy to use. They have a good texture and have lots of liquid in them to make wiping easier. I really like the smell of these. It isn't overpowering but leaves a clean, fresh and crisp smell. It almost smells like a cucumber melon kind of smell. This product is one I have used again and again. I will keep using this and recommend trying it if you haven't already. Plus they really don't cost much more than other brands. The little bit of difference is worth switching. Durability These wipes hold up way better than some of the other wipes out there. They are strong yet soft and very durable. Performance They do the job that they need to do. They work very well. They do a good job of wiping messes or bums :). Scent I really like the smell of these compared to other wipes. They have a really great scent.

true

Just like it says One & Done.

I really like using Huggies One & Done wipes. They are strong and sturdy; I don't have to sorry about my fingers going through the wipe. They are very efficient, so I only have to use one or two on a really messy diaper. These are reasonably priced. I have tried other wipes and Huggies is superior to those brands. The other brands I tried were thin, and felt almost slimy. Huggies wipes can now come in a cucumber scent, which I don't really like, so I have to make sure to read the label when I buy these wipes, to make sure I get the regular scent. The box that these wipes come in is decorated nice. Durability Works on those hard to clean messy diapers. I don't have to worry about tearing the wipe, because it can stand up to the yuckiest mess. Performance Gets a good clean every time. Scent I prefer the original scent. I know that they can come in a cucumber scent, but I don't like that scent mingled with the scent of a messy diaper.

true

The best wipes for messy diaper changes

Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes are far superior to any other baby wipes on the market today. As the mother of a toddler, I have tried many different brands of wipes with my son. I have also tried numerous varieties of each brand that manufactures baby wipes. Huggies wipes are usually priced fairly where I shop. I prefer to purchase the soft packs with flip top lid. The refillable boxes seem to take up too much space on my changing table. One downfall to purchasing these packages, however, is that they do not include reward codes for the Huggies rewards program. They come in single packs or packs of 3. These wipes have a fresh, light scent. I typically use more than one during a messy diaper change, but much less than I would use with other brands. These wipes are thick and durable, yet easy to tear off from the pack. They are not too wet, but are saturated enough to get my baby's bottom clean. I also find that a pack of these Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes will last me longer than other wipes, even different varieties of Huggies baby wipes. They have never irritated my child's skin whatsoever. I will continue to use these wipes exclusively as long as my son is in diapers.

Great wipe!

Love, Love, Love these wipes! They are the best! Way better than any others I have tried. Like UP & UP brand - too slippery. Huggies is better than Pampers here too. They're tough, not so easy to rip and aren't greasy or just too "wet" like a lot of others are. They get the job done the best! Durability So durable. Can clean up most messes with just one! (if it is really messy, you can't help but use more. no matter what brand you're using.) I can even use these wipes for multiple other messes. Including my little one's hands, face, highchair, table, floor. I even use these wipes to wipe up other things/messes in my house! I use them myself too. They make a nice alternative for make up removal wipes - and bonus: much cheaper too! Especially with a sale and coupons! Performance Works great! And I would say, true to it's name, one and done! (at least ninety-eight percent of the time anyway. Depending on the mess) Scent Scent is great too. I'm not picky though. But I do actually like this scent. Light and not overpowering. Just fresh and clean enough.

true

I love the cucumber scent these wipes have.

Hands down I give huggies cucumber and green tea baby wipes a ten when it comes to durability, performance, and scent. These wipes are durable while still being super soft for sensitive baby skin. The cucumber scent is absolutely amazing and my favorite scent from all the scents huggies has to offer. I use these packs to refill my wipe cases and they seem to last long as long as you seal the pack right after opening it so they don't dry out.

Green Tea and Cucumber baby wipes

I have always been a big Huggies fan. Now they came out with a cucumber and Green tea smell that is just wonderful. Not only does it leave my little one clean and his little bottom smelling good, but it seems to me that it takes fewer wipes to make sure that he is clean. It is also gentle on his skin which is a plus in my book.

true

Wouldn't choose any other brand

Over the past few years I have tried so many different brands of wipes on my child that has very sensitive skin. I have dealt with the crying from the rashes, the complete breakouts that require prescription cream to heal it. I have finally settled with huggies, the brand has never done any harm to the skin, he tolerates it well. The are very durable, they don't rip when you wipe and they get almost the whole mess with one wipe. Saves so much money not having to use four plus wipes in one diaper change.

Wonderful Wipes!

I adore these wipes! With their mild scent of cucumbers, they help make the odor coming from the baby, and make clean up just a little bit easier. These wipes stay moist for quite a while, so long as you keep them in a sealed container - and they have the strength to clean up the biggest of messes without ripping or putting your finger through them. Durability I have never had a Huggies wipe rip on me, ever! They're extremely tough, and durable - and handle even the messiest of clean ups with ease. As long as they stay in a closed container, they hold their moisture better than most other wipes as well. Performance These wipes clean baby easily, with no muss or fuss. They do their job perfectly, and they're durable enough to handle even the biggest of clean ups. Scent I just love the smell of the cucumber green tea wipes. They have a nice clean, mild scent of cucumbers and sweet (and they help to cover the unpleasant odors coming from baby). They make clean up a little more fun than the regular wipes!

Huggies One & Done Baby Wipes