3.4
Other Manufacturings:
Hoover US

Summary

Hoover brings more than 100 years of powerfully designed, easy-to-use household cleaners to cover your floor to ceiling cleaning.

I have trusted the Hoover brand for a long time

Unfortunately the ONEPWR EvolvePet Elite and Hand Vac that I ordered and paid for on January 30th has still not been shipped.

Greenfield, WI

false

Good product price was reasonable

Easy on line purchase delivered on time

Illinois

true

First time I tried to use it it will not turn on no power. I

First time I tried to use it it would not turn on no power. I tried to call Hoover at 3 PM central standard time and the office is closed unable to use it not happy.

Trxas

Never buy a Hoover

BOTH of my batteries a month after purchase stopped working and my vacuum has no suction. Because I purchased my unit 6 months ago, it is not under warranty. I tried to trouble shoot and follow all the steps for the batteries. With no help from Hoover, bought a new battery online, and I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I can't tell you how many emails I've sent and phone calls I have made. I'm exhausted and so frustrated that you cant stand behind your product.

Little Rock, AR

false

Yes the parts I recieved fit like a glove

My machine runs like new and is so powerful.

Lancaster ky

true

I would buy from this person again

Seller was great. I think I would like to buy the commercial vacuum next

Concord CA

true

I have always loved hoover products.

I had a very easy time with ordering and shipping and setting up a payment.

Pa

true

I will bye from them again

Was very pleased with the product

Ne

true

not sure the onepwr cordless battery does not charge

prompt shipping - not prompt on response to problem with battery - cannot use the onepwr cordless

Sheldon, NY

Underestimated the cleaning power

I was very pleasantly surprised, I actually underestimated how much dirt it would pull, my furniture looks NEW. Great investment

Fort Washington, MD