This microwave has been very good over the years. I received it as a Christmas gift back in December 2012 and it is STILL going strong! I have NEVER had an ounce of trouble out of it. The only thing is...the bulb went out in it and I so enjoyed that light inside the microwave before it burned out. Seeing as nothing lasts forever, I feel after 10 years, the bulb was about to burn out in it eventually anyway, that's why I am not complaining! It's a good microwave, have had it for 10 years and all that's wrong with it is the bulb went out in it but if that's all the problem I ever have with it...I am very happy with it!!!