1.8
Other Misc. Travels:
Greyhound Bus Service

YOU WILL REGRET IT OF YOU RIDE WITH GREYHOUND

To all the investors holding shares in this company, you either have to have a smarter and more efficient CEO, replacing the current one or sell ALL your shares ASAP!!! Because this company is going bankrupt very soon, due to its POOR services.This company is the worst at scheduling. THE WORST, in the entire world. A 12 year old could do a better scheduling throughout the entire country, by himself.The delays are extravagantly long...We understand things might happen. But the average delay is 5 hours!!!! Really?You're having people sitting in your stations for 5 hours in average? You're must be very mean or just un-intelligent. You're too old of a company to be this un-intellect.My longest delay was 8 hours I had to wait!!!You really need to regulate this company ASAP. Because I don't know anybody ridding you once and doing it again. I will NEVER. I'd rather walk from LA to NY, than riding with you again. REGULATE THIS COMPANY ASAP!!!!All different station have different attitudes targeting the same endeavors, which is not good for any company and that's why you'll go bankrupt.Β Some drivers have attitudes, tickets people frown their faces.By the way how much do you pay your workers for them to be this salty all the time?You need regulations in all your services, from stations employees, drivers to scheduling. And the cash only thing is ridiculous, it's 2019. Putting a 3 dollars fee atm my gun!. You'll end up like kodak if you don't step your game up.REGULATE!!!!!! or you're over! that's how a company supposed to work. You're the perfect target for any competitor out there right now. Even if they're just getting started.You also need to have better assistance for passengers having anxieties due to your poor services. Some people can have anxiety attack for waiting way longer than they expected... Do some researches as well. And your customers service is the worst that could ever exist in America. It has the level of any customer service during the great depression.

Los angeles

Excellent service

on the 9th of September I forgot my wallet at the McAllen greyhound bus station on my way to Houston. I realised i forgot it when i got to Houston, I immediately called the customer service to my surprise they had my wallet and told me i would get the wallet on the next bus coming to Houston. I was scared that i would lose everything my money, cards etc. Well 2 days later i went to Houston station to get the wallet and i found everything not even one missing thing. I'm very grateful for that..McAllen Greyhound bus station gets a 4 star.

Houston

true

Terrible service

This was some of the worse service I have ever seen. Very unprofessional!!!! Can't even speak to someone in this country when you call customer services. 15 min stops turn into 2 hour stops.They never know where there busses are. You call the bus stations and the numbers are disconnected! Or they simply choose not to answer the phone. SMH never ever again

Columbus GA

WORST SERVICE EVER point.blank.period πŸ’―

WORST SERVICE EVER, I repeat WORSE SERVICE EVER *dont waste money* One of their so called "employees" gave me the WRONG gate number and the lady working there had the nerve to tell mw that I couldnt get on the next ride Mined you the man employee told me the wrong gate number so my bus left πŸ™‚ so I tried to get on the next bus and she told me that I couldnt get on it because cuz tickets didnt match with her "line-up"so therefore I COULDNT get on the BUS but I did anyway so this mtf gon call the cops etc. and uncessary anyways long story short I want my money back, since they wanna waste my time, ill catch them in court 😏

Newyork, NY

Greyhound drowning old paradigm

Greyhound buses have a great opportunity to run skiers up and down the ski resorts everyday, however, there is a lack of trust and love in the corporate culture to justify any love from the public. Maybe it is just me know wants to save the world, traffic congestion and stress of other drivers by sharing the ride on a bus. There is a prime market for this in Denver. Greyhound misses their own bus for lack of friendly customer service, clean buses and technology to help move things along. The Bustang with app pay the driver and usb wifi easily will take it's placed once it realizes that going with the flow makes sense for the traffic, environment and stress relief of others.

Denver, Co.

false

not accommodating for family emergency. Needs improvement!

My most recent experience with greyhound is an unfortunately and absolutely avoidable one. Since purchasing a non-refundable ticket to meet my family at a destination for Thanksgiving, the quality of life of a family member fighting cancer has rapidly deteriorated to the point of being bed ridden with excruciating pain, even after multiple treatments and surgeries. My heartfelt and loving family collectively decided to go visit him instead of the destination, as he can't travel and this may be the last time many of us sees him alive. I contacted Greyhound and the automated phone system said to go to my local station for fastest service, or mail in my ticket in asking for a refund. At the local station they said I had to call a different number, and mail my ticket. The phone representatives said the only thing I can do with my non-refundable ticket is pay $20 to change the time. After much explanation and speaking with her supervisor, the same thing was reiterated to me: that that is my only option. My significant other tried on two other occasions and was given the same info. I am distraught and disgusted that in a time of emotional upset from unforeseen family circumstances of the worst variety (family member dying of cancer), Greyhound is doing absolutely NOTHING to help me out, other than say I can PAY THEM more money to change the time of a trip that has dissolved into nothing. And just to get to the point of speaking on the phone with a representative was difficult and not straightforward. The folks at my local station seemed to think I could get a refund, given my circumstances. No customer should have to work so hard to contact the service department. I am incredibly disappointed. When I've taken greyhound in the past, my experience has been 'ok', 2 to 3 star ok. I felt safe and the buses were decently clean. I arrived at my destinations. The drivers were mostly friendly. On the negative side, all the buses were late. I understand traffic and station deal

Raleigh NC

Horrible!!!

Omg. Horrible. If you have a chance don't choose to drive on the bus!!! Never!!! That's something horrible what ever was happening in my life. Service is BAD!! So dirty inside. Dirty people lying everywhere and don't wanna share sits. Even stupid WiFi didn't work!!!!! NEVER USE IT!!!!. That's was my huge mistake to drive on that bus. Sits are not comfortable!!! And have sharp things in it. They also didn't move. Because of that you have a very little spot for your legs. And at the end of the bus some people were drinking alcohol.

Salem, OR

false

I would not recommend their services to the disabled people

I have experienced discrimination because of disability as well as my mom whom we unfortunately have the same problem of mobility. On a trip very far away that I had planned for too long, it was quite expensive but since I really had to visit family i still paid for the trip. I think that it was the worst idea to travel on this transportation vehicle. Once they have you as a customer, they treat you like you are not valuable , specially as a disabled or handy cap person. I really don't have the answer why to this. It is irrational, we would think that as customers who are disabled you would be treated with dignity since you paid so much money for a long distance trip.I am not saying all drivers or employees are this way, but the unfortunate thing was that I got the bad luck that day that I was traveling. They would not want to help me with my bags into the bus and they would see that I need crutches. It is a very bad idea specially if you are disabled to travel with greyhound, some are too lazy to help that they would prefer to escorts you if you disagree with their rude treatment or call the cops on you because they think they could just abuse of their power and they don't want to deal ppl. Who disagree with their awful treatment

New Orleans

Greyhound passenger Experience's

Greyhound passenger Experience's that me my self have had have ben ok for the money. Nothing like a grate way to travel. Flying is one thing but ground travel is another. The only thing about ground travel with greyhound bus lines is the time to get from point A to point B. But for the money you can not beat the option. Remember Greyhound Bus Lines have always thought about us the passengers. By updating their buses and stations. A grate passage with Greyhound Bus Lines is always a good option for me. Well it is what it is I am a thin man. And riding Greyhound is most defiantly a relaxing trip. With wider seating then before. It makes it better then driving my self. And being I have no car to travel in I can not complain right. Take time to try Greyhound for your next trip. The only time you might find the bus trip harsh is when the bus is packed. now their might be no sleeping time right. Some Greyhound Buses do have television options. And other have wireless Internet connections. Nothing like Internet. Well its time to take time to take a trip. So go to your local Greyhound and travel.

Phoenix, Arizona 85012

true

greyhound

my biggest problem is out rages food prices

panama city fla