Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco Stylus LX Travel System, Winslet

Summary

The Stylus Edge Travel System offers enhanced features to help you and Baby explore in style. This full-featured travel system includes the Stylus Edge Stroller, the top rated Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat, and stay-in-car base.

Absolutely love this product!

I love that this car seat just snaps into the stroller! The stroller collapses with just a push of a button and turn of a wrist!

Sheababy09

Arkansas

true

Absolutely loved this stylish carseat & stroller set

I love this product and it doesn't take up too much space so its able to stay in my vehicle. I love how easy the fabric is to clean up all my kids messes.

Krysbabyx321

Baltimore, Maryland

true

Absolutely love this travel system. It's easy and convenient

We use this everyday just about easy to get on and off of the bus.

Donna98980

Meadville, PA

Great stroller for 1st time mom

I used this for both of my kids and I will say the stroller and carrier are both very durable and easy to clean..definitely recommend this line for mommies to be.

joyceSimmons0

bushnell fla

true

I love this stroller carseat combo

This stroller is so easy to use & to collapse.

AB29861

Nickerson Ks

Love the product

This product has lasted threw 3 kids that I have and I still use it and I'm going to use it when I have my fourth child in April 2019 and it still works like I just bought it

Autumn711

Daytona beach FL

Love

Got this for my baby shower love the color love how easy it is to use and it looks comfortable for my little one

BrittanyS0918

Gainesville fl

Worth the money

Definitely well worth the price. Very handy. Very easy to set up and use. Car seat clicks in and out with one hand. Amazing product

KeeleyMM

Redford Mi

Great combination

This was a great idea for newborns and infants. It's nice not to have to get them in and out of their carseat. When they get older and heavier it does get a little harder to use

TedessaB

Corbin, KY

I would buy this over and over for every baby I have

I loved using it for like zoo trips and places like that

StephanieW18