Other Travel Systems:
Graco
Models:
1806996, 1812869
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System

Good product for our needs

I bought this as a second-hand product and we were very satisfied with it. After we used it, we sold it via classifieds and new owners were also satisfied.

Serbia

Baby strollers.

I bought this product from two for the children of my sister, two daughters, two twin newborns. You gave this product to my sister and she was a happy grandmother. As we know any woman who has two newborns suffers a lot, she was very happy. I hope for pregnant women to buy this product as soon as possible. It does not break down at all, and now its life. We have 4 years of age and this product is 4 years old, and because the two girls are 4 years old.

Aschaffenburg am Main

Radient

This product is so awesome. I have two children and I use it for both.

LA

Safety of our children

Can you think of anything more important then the safety of our little ones, i purchased the Graco deluxe folding stroller for my granddaughter, and i was so pleasantly thrilled on how convenient, portable, and safe, it was i love how the pullout carrier is when your in a hurry but want the precious bundle safe, and how the stroller fold for easy convenience, and storage, its truly a blessing to have , she falls fast asleep because of the comfy padding , and it will last her for years, and will be able to pass it on to the next sweet bundle for the reasonable money you will not find a stroller any better i recommend this 100%

Kindredspirits

i would buy this again

I would use this as a great way to take a walk with my child.

OH

Perfectt

Makes things so much easier.

Lafayette, indiana

Is very good

Azrou

Great buy!

I absolutely love this stroller, I've only used this specific brand for all three of my children. It is so durable and easy to use.

Tallahassee Florida

true

Absolutely love this stroller combo!

I use this daily for my 2 year old & I love it. It's easy to set up, comfortable, & affordable! The only con I have is that it's a little heavy/bulky. But overall, it's a great product & I would purchase again!

Phenix, VA

Good

Good

اختيار واحد ...

Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System