Other Office & Business Softwares:
Search Engine
Google
Google Search Engine

It is a well done by google.

I really liked it's search engine. It is very easy to use and fast to use.

Washington

true

Best Search Engine Of All Time..!!

Everything is good but sometime freezes

India

Good, But Has Problems

Google is probably the foremost search engine available, and I have used it extensively, both directly from google.com and from other websites that utilize the Google search engine in their own website. When I used it simply for searching, I have been generally pleased with the results. They often give relevant results that help lead me in the direction that I am looking for. But I have been disappointed when I saw how they produce the results that are given. I used to be under the impression that the top search results were the most relevant to the keywords of the search. But when I built a website for a non-profit organization I work with, I looked into how to have the website show up in search results. I found that you need to pay in order to have the search results higher and more easily found. In other words, your website may come up, but it can be buried under thousands of other web results if you aren't willing to pay to have it move up the list. Google would greatly improve their product and reliability if they would give the most relevant search results rather than the results of the highest bidder.

true

this product is a great search engine

I have used many search engines, such as Bing and Yahoo, but I always end up coming back to Google. It is far more reliable than the others, and I always know I will get a good result. It is far easier to use than most search engines. I always get a quick and simple result, which is really all I need. If I'm doing a research paper, I just need an answer as fast as possible. Google also has their custom Google home page design, which is never the same thing twice. For Jules Verne's birthday, they put up a design you could manipulate with a lever that looked like you were exploring the sea through portholes that spelled "Google." Some people mey prefer Bing for its sleeker look, but I prefer the designs on Google. It's clear someone puts a lot of throught into those.

Google me baby!

I have been using the Google search engine for many years. It has been the most recommended search engine in all the colleges and universities I have attended and I must say that I can definitely see why. I use Google.com to help me find important products, websites and also to conduct research. The best part about Google.com is that it provides the most recent article or data first and the most relevant information according to your search. I have never had a problem with the Google.com search engine and I actually prefer it over yahoo. It is fast and finds what you are looking for within seconds. I highly recommend Google.com because you can easily find the most recent photos, websites videos and newsarticles related to your search in the shortest amount of time in comparison to many other search engines. Google.com provides a fantastic email provider called gmail also or Google mail. It is my primary email and I get my mail quickly and seconds after it is delivered.

Undisclosed

true

My go to for everything.

The Google search engine is my go to for everything. If I don't know what something is, then I will google it. It lists all of the searches in the order that are the best choices for me. It is easy to find exactly what you are looking for when you need the information in a hurry. Google must have a great group of individuals working on this site to make it the best. This is the only search engine I have set on every device I have.

Undisclosed

true

The very best search engine for me

The reason why I call Google the best search engine of all is that it most consistently produces more relevant searches than the others. More often, with other search engines, I have to type in the actual name of a company to get what i want, but Google brings that company right up if I describe what I want. For example, The Find is an excellent place to find items and compare prices for that item. It was through Google that I found The Find, but not through the other search engines. It seems to me that Google is smart enough to give relevant results the first time.

"Google it"

I would have to say that one of the most commonly used phrases in my household is definitely "Google it". Anytime any of my family members and I have an inquiry or are interested in learning more about a certain subject we always turn to the Google search engine to seek out our answers. I know when my parents were my age they did not have a search engine like Google they could turn to and quickly get answers to a question they were looking for and Google has been really instrumental in my educational life. When doing my homework I can always turn to the Google search engine to help me acquire more knowledge to help me when trying to research something I do not know much about. This search engine is great because it delivers answers and options so quickly and it is a search engine I can trust and rely on. It is a search engine I choose over all of the other search engines available on the internet. Anyone in search of gaining knowledge or having a question answered quickly and effectively should definitely always use the Google search engine.

true

Why Google is such a great search engine.

I use Google almost daily, at least every time I get on the computer. I can use it to find websites I just heard of, find bands and music, look at images of things, learn another language, and many other things. When I have to do a school research paper, the first place I go to research whatever my topic may be, is Google. I know Google will provide me with fast, and accurate answers to my questions. I've used other search engines, such as Bing or Yahoo, and they just do not compare to the easiness of using Google. Thanks Google for making my internet usage much easier !

true

Always has the most results.

I use Google for everything. The term "google" itself has become a word meaning to search something online, so it can't just be me. Have you ever just searched something really random that didn't make sense? Google's the best for that, especially if you search images. It can be used for entertainment that way or actual research, and it'll have what you're looking for. Go google some stuff. You won't be a disappointed person.

Google Search Engine