4.8
1,385 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Golf Pride

Summary

For over six decades, we’ve been the global leader in golf grip innovation and technology, from the invention of the slip-on grip to groundbreaking advancements in cord with our new Brushed Cotton Technology (BCT®) to the introduction of the hybrid category of grips.

Today, Golf Pride® has laid claim to more major wins than any other grip company. More than 80% of Tour professionals choose to play our grips and not one is paid to do so. And in this age of multi-million dollar endorsement deals, that’s the strongest endorsement of all. So, whether you’re a Tour pro playing a major, a rising amateur, or an everyday golfer, you can rest assured knowing you’re playing the #1 Grip in Golf.

Read 1,385 Reviews

Easier and cheaper to buy direct

After shopping around online, it was easier and cheaper to just buy direct from golf pride.

Jim

Atlanta, Ga

true

great grips, great customer service

Customer service was extremely helpful as the current grip I was using on my putter was no longer available. They worked with me for what would suit my needs. They came in a timely fashion, and I am very pleased.

abbygirl422

New Jersey

Quick service quality product

My husband recently replaced the grips on my clubs. The grips are great and service was quick! Would definitely use Golf Pride again.

Urbanana

Central Iowa

Great Product

Great Product, grips are awesome but can't give 5 stars due to they provided no shipping info at all. It just arrived even though I was tracking it.

HookingSlicer

Undisclosed

true

Great grips - arrived on time and as advertised.

Over the years I have been migrating towards larger grips and finally decided to make the jump to these grips in the jumbo size. So far I've been very pleased - they seem to encourage a lighter grip yet still feel secure when gripping the club which more often than not results in better shots.

jlb

Texas

true

I would buy from this merchant again.

Everything about this shopping experience was great. No complaints.

Where's the break?

Texas

I would buy again

Came as ordered

Charles

Pisgah Forest N.C.

Awesome!

Love the new grips. First time installer and the process was very easy!!

Jake

Michigan

Same price, better service

Good selection and fast free shipping on MCC midsize grips.

Golf hack

Wisconsin

Great Service

My new grips and putter grip arrived within a week, well packaged and a good price. Very happy with Golf Pride direct purchases.

Moonraker