2.9
Other Manufacturings:
GoThink

Summary

Thinkbaby and Thinksport address the growing concern of toxic chemicals leaching from consumer products and aim to create safe alternatives for babies to athletes alike.

Poor Service, Didn't Fulfill Advertised Offer

Ordered a special offer and didn't receive as advertised. Asked for return. Emails were not answered except one asking for a copy of the original offer, which I did promptly send back.

Cumberland, MD

terrible experience

Transaction didn't go through just because I ordered it from Vancouver BC. I had the shipping address at Blaine Washington but still couldn't buy it. The sale rep was not helpful either. When I asked why the transaction was cancelled I received one sentence reply: You ordered outside of US. That was it, no effort at all to help me make my purchase. I decided to not buy anything from you anymore, bad experience.

Vancouver BC

Love these!

Used these for kite surfing in the Caribbean in July and they were great

Miami

true

Best mineral sunscreen I have found.

I use the daily face sunscreen and the regular sunscreen whenever I am outside for any length of time. It rubs in pretty well and does not leave much of a white cast. I do not get sunburned when using this and it seems to work well. I cannot really tell when I am wearing it.

Augusta, GA

true

I would like to buy more stuff

It's ok

640 Trenton Street el Cajon CA 92019

Thinksport stainless steel bottles

Very handy nice size insulated bottle that I use every day for water. Purchased one for my niece and one for my sister and they loved them. Would be nice to have the artistic designs, like my 17 oz size, in the larger size.

NY

true

They seem to be discontinuing the products I love

I am so sad they have discontinued the deodorant I have loved for years. Ordering and buying are easy, but it not long matters.

Colorado Springs

Good product expensive shipping

Good product, expensive shipping

Sausalito

Yes very convenient

Great sunscreen for kids, no cancerous ingredients

Charlotte nc