Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Gladiator
GAWP082PMY
Gladiator GearWall® Panels - 2 Pack

Summary

Plan Out Your Garage Space with the Gladiator GearWall Panels

Customize your wall space and get more done with the Gladiator GearWall solutions. The set of heavy duty, patented GearWall panels help you to maximize your walls and give you the flexibility to organize and reorganize as needed. Made of a high quality composite material, the panels withstand tough garage environments, standing up to the heat, cold and humidity of the garage. Now you can easily store and find the fishing twine, tennis rackets, electrical cables and more without emptying out drawers and cabinets.

Strong and sturdy, the 12 inch panels span eight feet of wall space letting you confidently hang heavier items on the walls. If your walls can take it, these panels will hold it. Versatile and ready to hold tight, they can be easily mounted directly on bare wood studs, masonry or dry wall without the need to pre-drill. The flexibility of the double channel design allows you to hang items, bins and cabinets securely and reposition them whenever you want. The Gladiator GearWall panels help you clear up your floor space so you have a parking spot for that swanky bike you just refurbished.

Storage Solution

These wall storage panels are a bit on the pricey side, especially is trying to cover a large portion of your wall but in the end worth every penny for home owners. I would not recommend to renters unless just using in small space since multiple panels would be needed for large areas which equals more holes in the wall to be repaired later on. One great feature is the versatility of this shelving unit. You can purchase many different storage accessories that work with these panels ranging from shelves, cabinets, and hooks. This type of versatility makes your storage options endless. You can also constantly change the wall to meet your current needs without having to remove the actual mounts creating new holes whenever you want to change up your arrangement. We use ours for keeping yard tools off the floor or huddled up in a corner, car tools readily accessible, and my wood tools at hand. We also have a couple bins for muddy shoes near the bottom for the snowy/muddy season. The configuration possibilities are truly endless.

Undisclosed

true

Creates space, but expensive

My garage was cluttered with tools and made moving around a challenge so I decided on purchasing Gladiator 4' GearWall Panels. Installing these panels were extremely easy once I properly balanced the first row to the wall. I really like how each panel locks into each other, which allowed me to install these panels without assistance. I easily drilled through the slate panels with 2 1/4 screws, which I had to purchase separately. The grooves on the panels are deep, strong, and have a nice smooth finish. I have added many attachment hooks and cabinets to these panel walls with great success. Initially I did have about 60 lbs on a single panel and it started to protrude from the wall slightly. Once I removed some weight the panel went back to it's natural form. The weight limit for each panel is 50 lbs, but I wouldn't go over 40 lbs for long term durability. The attachments have greatly helped me to organize all my hand tools and most importantly free up floor space. Because of these changes my garage has transformed into a useable stylish hardware store display. The only downside to these panels is that they are expensive. I would definitely recommend the Gladiator 4' GearWall Panels because they create space and changes the look of any garage.

Westchester, IL