Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
Gladiator
GAWB04BAZG
Gladiator 4' Adjustable Height Bamboo Workbench

Summary

4-foot Bamboo Workbench has 15 Adjustable Height Levels

The Adjustable Height Bamboo Workbench from Gladiator combines the traditional workbench with a modern-looking office product. It has adjustable height, with 15 different levels available, so you get the perfect fit. Use the bench for school assignments from kindergarten to college, as a bar area, or as your shop workbench. The bench is tough and sturdy in the garage and in the home. The bench has heavy-duty construction with a 3,000-pound capacity.

The leveling legs of the 4-foot Bamboo Workbench allow it to be fully height adjustable. The 2 1/2-inch diameter threaded bolt leveler legs adjust up to 1 1/4 inches to compensate for uneven floors. Adjust the legs one inch at a time, with 15 total adjustments available. Nylon pads prevent floor stains and corrosion. The bench has a 48-inch width, 24-inch depth, and its height adjusts from 28 inches to 42 inches. It does double duty by being both stylish and functional, whether in the garage, home or office. Complete the workbench by adding a stool or a Gladiator Modular Gearbox. With the Gladiator system, you start with one piece and easily build around it.

Passed Expectations

I am a crafty person at heart and love getting myself into new projects. I also really love photography and the props out there for it all but they are all so expensive and I know I could make them for a fraction of the cost. So I set out to create the perfect work space for myself. This work bench was a splurge, but after doing my research I decided it would be worth it in the long haul. So far it has been more than I could have hoped for. The assembly was easy and done within half an hour. I love the option to change the height of the table so I can work from a sitting or standing position and the legs adjust easily but are still incredibly sturdy. The legs also have a leveling ability so if your floors are not perfectly even it is okay. This table is so sturdy that it boasts a three thousand pound load capacity. I have not come close to this limit but based on its construction I have no doubt it could easily handle this weight. The wood surface has a very nice finish to it and makes my work space feel professional.

Undisclosed

so adjustable

This is the perfect workbench for anyone. The Gladiator Adjustable Height Bamboo Workbench works for literally anybody, no matter what height you are. I am a pretty tall person, taller than average, and the bane of my existence is tables, benches, and counters that are too short for me. I have suffered from back and neck pains from always having to hunch and stoop to reach tables or counters. They're always too short. With this adjustable workbench, I am able to adjust it fit me. There are fifteen different height options, so no matter what your height is, you'll be able to adjust this to fit you. I have found this very easy to adjust, although since I found my perfect height I haven't had to do any readjusting. Even though it's labeled as a workbench, which makes you think tools in the garage, I use this in my home as my desk. It is nice enough looking that I don't think it looks out of place in my home office.

Undisclosed

New heights

This is one workbench that is worth every penny it costs depending where you buy it from. I chose bamboo wood because I have always liked the make, look and feel of it. What's great about this Bench is it can actually fairly easily be turned into a seriously sturdy desk that grows with your children. I especially have gotten a great amount of use from it because my children are quite stretched apart in their ages. From a five year old up to a 15 year old. The other great thing about the gladiator is that it came with all the hardware needed to put it together. The construction of the table was quite simple. It takes between 15 and 20 minutes total. Once you have it put together it is almost effortless to adjust it's size. It's a truly great bench and I have never had any problems with splintering either. Wit this workbench you get what you paid for, a high quality workbench that is sturdy and sure to last.

USA

Great item

I give this work bench a ten out of ten because it is totally functional. I love to have this in my garage because of the adjustable height. I can move it up or down depending on the height of the item(s) I am working with. It is really easy to adjust and can be done with only one person. It also does not take very long which is a plus. I also love how sturdy this bench is. Even though it is adjustable, it has never, ever fallen down on me when I am using it, even when I am pushing down on it with all the force I have. The top is very durable and has not gotten any scratches, dents, or shown any sign of major damages/wear. This is even with extended, heavy duty use. This work bench is heavy enough that it does not move around from pressure, but light enough to be able to be moved when necessary. This is such a handy bench that I would recommend anyone to buy it that is looking for something sturdy.

USA