3.6
Other Microwave Ovens:
General Electric
PEM31SMSS
GE Profile Spacemaker Countertop Microwave Oven

Bought this for my den, I love it!

I bought this microwave for my den and I think it is wonderful! It is definitely good for small spaces and offers a lot of options. I am in love with the sensor that adjusts cooking time to more evenly heat up the food! It is especially accommodating for small dishes. This microwave is a little on the expensive side, but definitely well worth the money. I use it in our den especially for snack foods like popcorn, cheese dip, etc. I would definitely recommend this product if you need a fantastic, but smaller microwave for small counter spaces. If you have the extra money, this is the perfect purchase for that purpose. Performance I have never had an issue with the performance of this microwave. It has always performed at top levels and I love it. Settings/Features This microwave has all the features of a regular microwave and then some! It offers a sensor cooking feature that adjusts the temperature to cook your food better!

USA

Reliable

We have purchased several items from the GE profile brand, including the microwave and have been very satisfied Performance This Microwave performs great. The panel is easy to read and buttons are easy to use Settings/Features There are a number of setting available with this model. I recommend reading the manual to get the full idea of all that this microwave can do. Ease of Cleaning We microwave a bowel of water with vinegar and the everything comes off with the wipe of a sponge with ease. The stainless parts on the front do get fingerprints on them but that's just the nature of stainless Ease of Use My small children can work with this microwave with ease, although I do not recommend it. Durability This holds up against the abuse of two young children and still looks like new Design The design fits well with the rest of our appliances in the kitchen. No matter if you are traditional or contemporary it should compliment the space

USA

true

RIP worst microwave ever.

When it was time to replace my last microwave oven I did my research. I read many reviews and looked at several microwaves before I made a purchase.I was confident I made a good purchase when I decided on a GE 800 Watt 1.0 cubic Feet Profile Spacemaker II Microwave Oven PEM31DM.I have no idea how I ended up with that hunk of junk. The microwave was never anything but a dissapointment.I have not had many microwaves but this one was worst.It was the slowest cooking microwave.It defrosted even worse than it cooked.In less than a year after getting it it stopped working at all.It was such a lousy microwave I was almost glad when it stopped working.I went out and bought a new one that cost a lot less and works way better.

Xenia, OH

false

It is Ok Microwave

This microwave is the one that my apartment has. I do not like it, but because it was there before we moved in, we cannot get rid of it. When I first used it, I blew up my food. This microwave is very quick. You have to turn down the heat level in order to properly warm up your food. Also, I still cannot figure out how to type 12 seconds or 20 seconds. It has shortcut menu on the bottom, and everytime I try to type in some number, it just does not work. Very very frustrating. It only allow me to do 30, 60, etc... Anybody knows how to type in numbers? I did not know the price for this microwave, but I would not buy it if I were you. Not because it is really bad microwave, but if you are used to normal microwave, you will probably find this very frustrating too. It does its job though. I hope this review helps somebody who is considering buying this product! If you are on-the-go person, this microwave might be for you. Put your food in this microwave for 1 minutes and you have super hot meal!

Lawrence, KS

false

Powerful Microwave

We purchased this ge countertop microwave when we moved to a new house.  It has delivered great performance, and can heat up food in a very short ammount of time.  The sensor cook feature is awesome.  I didn't think that I would like it, but it really does a great job.  I find that I frequently use the hot water feature for tea.  The water is hot enough to brew the tea, but not hot enough to ruin it.  This microwave is also very easy to clean, which comes in handy after making a mess.  The reason that I did not give this microwave five stars is that the microwave is so powerful that sometimes the food is overdone.  You also have to push the time cook button if you want to cook for a certain time.  This is a bit annoying.  My bottom line:  this microwave from GE is a great addition to your kitchen.  However, be careful not to burn or overcook your food in this kitchen powerhouse accessory.

Dorsey, IL

GE microwave oven

I will only give this microwave 3 stars.  It works really well, but there are some features I really don't like.  First of all, it cooks really really hot and if you try to turn down the power level, it still cooks at the same power level, but for less time.  It doesn't work well for thawing things or anything that needs to be cooked cooler and longer.  I would recommend it for it's convenient and easy-to-use one-touch buttons, however.  It is really easy to use and intuative to use.  I don't know what pricing is like on it or where would be good to buy it since it was given to me as a gift, but I would recommend trying out other microwaves first before you buy this one.  If you really like it, I would say go for it, because it lasts a really long time and doesn't give me any problems.  But if you find one you like about the same or better, I would go with a different microwave oven!!!!!

Salt Lake City, UT

GE 800 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Profile Spacemaker II Microwave Oven

The GE 800 Watt 1.0 Cubic Feet Profile Space-maker II Microwave Oven does not take up a lot of space which comes in good when you have limited counter space.It is so easy to work that my kids can operate it with no problems what so ever. The automatic settings are great because all you have to do is press one button and the cooking time automatic  comes up , you press one button for things like popcorn, baked potatoes, soups etc...I really don't have anything bad to say about the product , I bought it used from a friend and it's worked like a charm , never have had any trouble with this product .

Cades, SC

GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven is quick

**The GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven does it job quick. I love the different minute buttons you can use. Also the popcorn feature works wonders for my 12 year old daughter to not burn the popcorn. The turntable makes sure our food is heated up evenly. The choices for defrosting, heating, cooking are endless. The **GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven**is used a lot in our home. We use it to cook in, heat up items in and boil water for tea. There are different gadgets that you can buy to use with the **GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven. Bake potatoes holders, rice cookers, bacon holders. The list is endless. We can make a whole meal using the **GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven. It is inexpensive for the use you get out of it. It is easy to clean. Just put a bowl of soap and water in the **GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven**for about 5 minutes and wipe off. When you have a busy family that is on the go, you can still make great tasting meals in the **GE PEM31DMWW 800 Watts Microwave Oven. This is something you want in your kitchen. It makes life a whole lot easier.********

Columbia, SC