ONLY FOR COOKING FOOD
The GE 800 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven is ONLY FOR COOKING FOOD. You may think things get warm in a microwave oven, but it is NOT an effective way to dry things! They don't tell you this in the manual, which is a BIG mistake, but if you put anything other than food in the microwave, it will most likely explode! It is not a pretty sight. My children were not very understanding. But, even when cooking food, this microwave is only so effective. It doesn't work on anything like eggs. These also explode in this brand of microwave, making it very difficult to clean up. Performance This microwave randomly causes things to explode and sometimes anything with metal on it will spark. This is very dangerous! They should do more testing on these things before they send them out to customers. Settings/Features For a pretty crappy microwave, there are actually a lot of features. Such as defrost and speed defrost. Ease of Cleaning It's not easy to clean a microwave that things are constantly exploding in! Ease of Use You put your object in and press start. It can't get much easier than that. Durability I'm not so sure I trust that this thing will last a long time.