I have owned a few microwaves in my lifetime. This has to be one of the worse I have ever owned. For starters, it has a convenience guide (guide to tell you how long to cook certain foods) if only it would work right. It doesn't even cook right, if you have soup in a bowl, the bowl is so hot you need potholders to hold it and the soup is still cold. After about a month of having this microwave, the door would pop open, so i put a piece of tape on inside near latches just to keep the door closed. After about four months of having this microwave, I removed the turntable to wipe it. Under the turntable I noticed white and brown which I thought was food, wrong, it was paint and rust. The more I wiped, the more paint and rust came off from the bottom of the microwave. I have had General Electric products before and never had any problems. I took pictures of the inside of the microwave and the broken latches and sent to General Electric. To this day, I have not heard anything back from them and that was about a year ago. I am so disappointed in this microwave and also their support team.