3.3
Other Dairies:
Cheese, Low / Fat Free
Frigo
Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese

has a bit of lemony flavoring and also very easy to eat

it great for on the go snack and very good to snack on but the sliminess bother me when eating

san jose,can

true

These are wretchedly awful tasting to me

These taste like they are held together with cellulose or something. Texture is far from what cheese should really be like. It is like eating twisted up paper.

San Jose, CA

tastes like mold

I am not a picky eater. Im glad I'm not the only who thinks that they taste like mold. Disgusting! !!

null

Taste Moldy

Even though they are not expired according to the sell by date and I don't see any mold on them, about 1 out of every 4 in the package taste really moldy. I won't be buying these anymore. This has happened multiple times, and we always end up throwing half the package away.

So far this is good.

If you have kids at home, then this Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese will be great for you! My two kids love string cheese so we always buy it. They like it in their lunches or for a quick healthy snack before I start cooking supper. I was very impressed with it having lower calories than our regular brand.

Undisclosed

Yummy!

Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese taste so good! You can't tell that this a 'light' cheese. It is full of flavor! I love to eat them as a snack. Sometimes I add them to my lunch. You can just bite the stick as is, or savor it by pulling the strings of cheese one by one, which is how I eat my cheese stick! These are great to pack in kids' lunches too. They are so good!

Undisclosed

Great string cheese!

Both of my daughters and I really love the taste of this cheese. I used to buy a different kind, but my youngest daughter said she doesn't like orange cheese, so I bought this and she thinks it's great! You get several in a package for a great price. It's a very healthly snack that is also perfect for on the go too!

UGH!!

Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese, Mozzarella variety. The other reviewers must have never tasted mozzarella in their lives. Well before their expiration date and with wrappers fully intact before opening, these taste like moldy basement floor. They are NOT FOOD.

Good

This string cheese tastes pretty good for a healthier cheese snack. Regardless of whether you get the full mozarella cheese or mozzarella and cheddar swirled, both are a little more dry than full fat cheese but usually that is to be expected with a lower fat cheese. I feel the swirled cheese is more dry than just the mozzarella by itself.

Topeka, KS

true

Frigo Cheese Heads Light String Cheese makes a Great Snack.

I have found and love Frigo Cheese Heads Light string cheese.I have nine year old twin boys and am always looking for a healthy snack that I can give them after school , in their lunches ar in the evening.It is very convenient because each Frigo cheese stick is individually wrapped.The fact that it is a string cheese makes it alot of fun to eat or the kids.Its such a good way to sneak some extra dairy nutrition into their day.We could all use a little extra calcium and protien.But its not just for kids.I also love Frigo Cheese Heads string cheese as a between meal snack.Being individually wrapped helps me keep from over eating.The price is the best part.Compared to other brands they are lower and I have been able to get really good coupons off their web site.But just because its a reasonable price does not mean you are sacrificing quality.Its made from a very moist great tasting cheese.Over all my family is very pleased with this product.

Norwalk, OH