Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
Models:
FFHT1817LW, FFHT1817LB
Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Enjoy generous storage space with this refrigerator that features an 18.2 cu. ft. capacity, two SpillSafe shelves, and two humidity-controlled crispers. Additionally a gallon door storage and a dairy door provide easy organization of all your grocery needs.

This is a game changer product

This is used by my older sister in her home she loved it because it keep food. Fresh

India

true

Best refrigerator for the average family

It is a very cool product. In terms of space I was very satisfied, I mean here from the outside and inside. The design is modern and elegant. Yes, you hear a sound from it, but not always. A very strong cooling speed. Separate something that does not get a bad smell. Yes, I recommend buying it. And don't forget that the price is very reasonable.

Ali Stuttgart

Great refrigerator

This is a great refrigerator. Freezer size is a little small but this is a great 2nd refrigerator to store extra stuff in. Definitely recommend this.

Counce, TN

true

Good refrigerator for a small household

Sometimes it makes this really annoying noise for a while that comes and goes but overall a good fridge

Marlin tx

Perfect size

This is the perfect size refrigerator for a small kitchen. We can adequately put all food needed for a family of 3. I love the sleek design and the fact it is affordable and works effectively.

Baltimore, MD

Frigidaire Refrigerator FFHT1831QP / cracked lining

daily Frigidaire Refrigerator MN FFHT1831QP / cracked inside lining / poor customer support / warranty My advice: DON'T BUY ONE Parent company Electrolux Customer Support is AWFUL - they dragged their feet, lied, and now I'm now out of warranty. If I could give them zero stars I would

Orange County, CA

Extremely worth the price

Love this for the price!

Texas

true

I'm happy with my new refrigerator

I found myself in need of a new refrigerator last month, and decided on this one. The biggest issues for me were ton find a unit that didn't drain my savings account, had a reliable history, and was very energy efficient. All these criteria were met nicely, and I am highly satisfied. The design isn't dramatic, or fancy. It's very basic to look at from the outside. I'm okay with that. The shelving set up on the inside is nice. I can easily store numerous larger items with head space. The element I like least is the placement of the interior light. It makes the inside of my refrigerator seem darker. It isn't a huge deal, but had I thought of this prior to making my purchase, I might have looked closer and chosen a different model.

true

Love it for the most part.

Great refridgerator overall. Has a nice interior design in the refridgerator compartment, but I would move the shelf higher in the freezer so that I could fit an ice bucket on the bottom. Noise Level A little loud, but not overwhelmingly so. Ease of Cleaning The drawers are a little hard to clean.

Basic yet Effective!!

Perfect amount of space! Noise Level Never hear it. Super quiet. Interior Organization Everything can fit well in this refrigerator and we buy in bulk. Temperature Control Nothing sours or freezes due to temperature control. Ease of Cleaning Super easy to clean and maintain. Durability We have children and it can withstand them! Design Simple yet effective design!

Frigidaire Top Freezer Refrigerator