Good microwave for the money
Overall this is a good microwave. We have been pleased with it. It is a brushed stainless steel finish so it can be wiped clean with a wet rag without stainless steel cleaner. It also does not show fingerprints like regular stainless. It does the job that a normal microwave would do without any problems. I am pleased with the cooking and defrosting that it does. My one complaint is the beep. It beeps three times no matter if I open the microwave or not. It cannot be stopped and the beeps are long and annoying. Other than that, it does a great job and was a good deal for the money. Settings/Features The 3 long beeps when the food is done are very annoying and can't be shut off by opening the microwave door.