Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
FGHB2844LP
Frigidaire Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Frigidaire White Bottom Freezer Freestanding Refrigerator FGHB2844LP. Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in our crisper drawers which easily glide out, and are designed to effortlessly close. Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to what's inside. Our gallon-size bins are designed to store more, so you can fit a gallon of milk. SpillSafe glass shelves slide out for easy access and are designed to keep spills contained, making cleanup a breeze. Easily select options with the touch of a button. Beautiful, ramp-up lighting keeps contents clearly visible. Sound reduction package. Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified). Width: 35 5/8. Depth: 33 1/8. Depth excl. Door and Handles: 28 1/2. Depth with Door Open 90˚: 47 1/2. Height incl. Hinges and Rollers: 69 3/8. Door Design: Soft-Arc Doors. Door Handle Design: Color-Coordinated (P/E). Cabinet Finish: Color-Coordinated (P/E). Door Stops / Door Closers: Yes/Yes. Door Hinge Covers: Hidden. Rollers - Front / Rear: Adjustable/Yes. EnergySaver Plus Technology: Yes. Water Filter Location: Top-Right Fresh Food Section. Sound Package: Quiet Pack. Controls: Express-Select. Dispenser Design: Tall, Single-Paddle. Number of Dispenser Buttons: 8. Crushed Ice / Cube Ice / Chilled Water: Yes/Yes/Yes. Ice Option / Freeze Option: No. Display On / Off Option: Yes. Lock / Light: Yes/Yes. Temp / Door Ajar / Power Failure Alerts: No. Water Filter Change Indicator Light: Yes. Air Filter Change Indicator Light: No. Lighting: Designer. Water Filter Type / Air Filter Type: PureSource Ultra/No. Fixed Shelves: No. Quarter-Width Sliding Shelves: 1 SpillSafe. Half-Width Sliding Shelves: 3 SpillSafe. Cantilever Shelves: Yes. Store-More Full-Width Drawer: 1 Cool Zone. Hanging Wine Rack: No. Hanging Can Dispenser: No. Full-Width Crisper: 2 Clear. Humidity Controls: 2. Dairy Compartment: 1 Clear. Store-More Fixed Door Bins: No. Fixed Door Bins: 1 Half-Gallon/2-Liter Clear. Adjustable Door Bins / Dispenser Bin: 2 Two-Gallon Cl

Best purchase a wife could ask for!

Let me just start by saying that I love this fridge! The whole Electrolux brand is absolutely to die for! My husband surprised me early by purchasing this for Valentine's day, as we desperately needed a new fridge. The ice machine works great with no mess, which I love. The water is clean and fresh which is hard to come by these days. Not to mention the space it provides. It has the pull out lower half for the freezer and fits way more than a typical non name brand fridge. It is also so quiet which we need as our son is a light sleeper. Very easy to clean as well. I love the look and feel it gives my kitchen. I definitely enjoy cooking more now with the Electrolux appliances. Definitely recommend this fridge!

USA

true

Beautiful and comes through on performance.

Beautifully designed and comes through. Noise Level The noise level is good,not great. However, we only heard the hum of the motor for the first two weeks. I guess we're now so used to it, we don't even hear it. (Actually it wasn't even an issue the first two weeks. It replaced an old refrigerator of ours that was very noise. We just figured the newer ones should be noise free. But we love it and the noise is minimal. I wouldn't trade it in for a quieter one since Iove it. Interior Organization Easy to move the shelves around. Temperature Control Temperature control is excellent. There is a bottom drawer which can be made to go as low as 36 degrees and has pre settings for meats, cheeses and wines to name a few. Since I like my white wine very cold, I put it in t hat drawer, not my wine refrigerator So it's convenient to have. Design It's beautiful.

USA