Other Makeup Removers:
Equate

Love this product

I love using this product. It removes every bit of my mascara and eyeliner with ease. It doesn't leave a greasy feel on my eyes. I do normally use about 2 cotton balls on each eye but it does work well in my opinion. This is all I use anymore on my eyes.

Maysville, KY

Effective and Quick

I have found that I use more (quantity wise) of this product to remove the same makeup than I did with Aveeno, Neutrogena and Avon, but as far as cost effectiveness, this one steals the win. On the cheaper side of the scale, I don't mind using a second dose of cleaner when I know it's doing a good enough job. I have had problems before with sties caused by makeup not being removed, and I have had burns from not removing the eye makeup remover after all the scrubbing was done. That being said, I enjoy the way this remover makes my lashes feel afterward, soft and pliable and not greasy, and I don't feel obligated to run my eyes through an eye wash to ensure I'm clean enough.

Illinois

Equate (Walmart) Eye Makeup Remover

I first used Equate (Walmart) Eye Makeup Remover when I bought waterproof mascara and was looking for something economical and easy to take with me when I traveled, to remove my eye makeup. The bottle is a nice size to pack in with other essential makeup items. The cap is easy to remove. The product dispenses easily onto a cotton ball or makeup remover cotton pad. I did not find any unpleasant scent while using this. This product does remove eye makeup and waterproof mascara without much difficulty. There were times I had to use more than one cotton ball and a little more product to finish the removal job, but not often. I did notice that after using this product, that the delicate skin area around my eyes felt dry and taut. I noticed more and more fine lines appearing and wanting to stay. I finished using the product only because I didn't want to waste my money on the purchase. I would have to say that this product was just okay, not really great.

Hermiston, OR

true

Equate Eye Makeup Romver is awesome.

Equate Eye Makeup Remover is a great product.  It works just as good as the Eye Makeup Remover found at  expensive Cosmetic lines at Department Stores.  It is inexpensive and works great and great for people who have sensitive eyes.  It is an awesome product and I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive eye makeup remover.

Clemmons, NC