2,024 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Derma E

Summary

At DERMA E, we harness nature’s most effective ingredients. Our products are formulated with the most potent natural antioxidants and targeted vitamin solutions to ensure they deliver unmatched results without the use of harmful chemicals.

Read 2,024 Reviews

Good product, great customer svc, packaging needs work

Overall fine. I like the scalp relief products quite a bit, but the shampoo and conditioner came in bottles that were too hard to properly use. I received a very nice email from customer service,as well as a refund for those products.

Ri

true

Love this lotion but safety seal is a little too hard to tak

I've tried all kinds of lotions but this one is my forever lotion. Only downside was the safety sea was so tiny it was hard to pull off.

Malibu, CA

Yes I'll buy again

Customer service is very good..they're very patient and helpful

South Carolina

Yes! always!

I love Derma E products. It always does what it says.

Richmond, Ky

true

Great diversity of natural products

Good selection of products that are moderately priced: prompt shipping: great samples.

San Diego

true

I will buy from Derma-e again

Fast service

Pisgah Forest

true

The best vegan beauty products in market.

I'm exciting with products offers. Arrived in time, well pakaged and quality. I'm dissapointed with Anti Aging Regerative Serum, because I was using long time ago Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Mousturizing Gel with Vit. E, and is the best for my combination skin. I was looking at Derma E, Vitacost, Amazon, Marshalls and is no longer available.

San Juan, PR

Love the products but...

I love the products especially the shampoo & conditioner but the plastic bottle is too hard so you cannot squeeze anything out. Also the bottles are not consistant. One might be hard then the next bottle might be soft enough to squeeze. This may impact future purchases from me.

Charleston, SC

true

Good products and the prices are not bad.

Shopping online was a breeze however getting in contact with someone to assist you is a hassle and almost impossible if not done via email. I called and never once got anyone after 6 calls. It made me cautious and I double checked my order and discount code before completing my order.

New Windsor, NY

false

Best skin ever

I have noticed remarkable changes in my skin. It's much softer and less wrinkles!

Knoxville, TN