4.9
1,024 reviews
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Cutco

Summary

Cutco is a family-owned, small-town manufacturing company that provides not just premium, American-made knives, but kitchen solutions and knife know-how that can simplify and ease your cooking challenges. From our corporate culture to the sale of our products, family is at the center of everything we do.

Read 1,024 Reviews

I am excited to share this wonderful product with my son

Shopping was easy and delivery was quick. Nice packaging.

Lucy

Rochester, NY

Great product

I love all my Cutco products. Sure glad they brought back the tableware, even if only for a short period. Wish they would continue having it available.

Me2024

Huntington, IN

Cutco

Seamless

Angel

Albany, NY

true

Cutlery is the best but…..

Cutco knives are my favorite, I have at least 8 of them. My only gripe is that we spend top dollar on Cutco products then they use the bottom rung shipping service to get them to customers. "Mail innovations " shipping uses UPS till things get to your city then they hand it off to local post office where it usually gets lost for a few days then finally delivered

LGBrandon

CA

Yes I would buy fro

This was a wonderful experience Placed the order and received everything in perfect condition Very pleased Thank you so much

Sam

lasts forever

Ed

Ohio

Great experience

Purchased new cutting shears, and had six knives sharpened. The service was excellent.

Rek

Texas

true

Not very helpful when adding to a block.

Had to call multiple times to figure out how to purchase just a block without the table knives since I already had those. Then they quoted one price on first phone call and a higher one when I called back to order.

Sue

Charlotte NC

false

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND CUTCO KNIVES

I have owned Cutco knives since the 1980s. I bought them through a neighborhood boy who was selling them. I didn't expect them to be everything the boy claimed but he was right! I send them back every so often to be sharpened, great service! I recently started buying them for my 23 year old granddaughter. I seaarched on the internet for good knives for her but after searching, I decided Cutco was the best investment and quality.

CJ