Other Sodas & Beverages:
Crystal Light
Crystal Light On the Go, Green Tea Raspberry

Great taste and real easy to use!

I first came across these when I was out on the road performing on a national tour. I normally just try to drink water, that way I don't spend much on beverages, but these we given to us in our green room. I tried one cause I thought it was a great alternative for a flavored drink for not a lot of calories. I was hooked! I ended up hoarding a lot and used them continuously on the road. They have many flavors, but I really enjoyed Green Tea Raspberry. It's not too sweet, but yet sweet enough to make the green tea not be dull. Cause I normally can't handle green tea by itself. I'm just not a fan of that flavor and that's a shame cause Green Tea has great health benefits, which is why I was drawn to this flavor! It's so easy to use. I used a bottle of water and dumped in the package, shook it up, and it was ready to go! Its such a convenience, especially being on the road or in a hurry, cause I didn't have time to make a whole pitcher or even one glass. So easy to dump in a water bottle and go!

Undisclosed

Delicious and Healthy

I tried Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry as a way to get a more calorie friendly juice in my diet. I was very pleasantly surprised at how great it tasted! I have since tried many different Crystal Light flavors, and the Green Tea Raspberry is still one of my top picks. It really has a great flavor. I was really happy this flavor was made in the on the go pouches. It makes it really easy to enjoy this drink anytime. It also saves me money, because it prevents me from buying juice in a vending machine.

USA

My new favorite drink!

Because my mother has been a Diabetic for most of her life, I grew up on Crystal Light and most of its flavors. The main standby however, was always the Peach Ice Tea. My brother always stocks it in his house, and I mine lol. I have noticed though, that some flavors rev up my heartburn pretty bad... the Peach Tea included. So I was over the moon that with the Green Tea Raspberry, I have no heartburn issues whatsoever!! It is full of flavor, but light too, and not too sweet or undersweet like some of the other flavors. Im not sure if there is, infact, REAL green tea in the drink mix... but if not, it would be great if they added it in for the health benefits! I absolutely adore the new Crystal Light Green Tea Raspberry flavor. I tried it when I found it in the On the Go size, so I could use it with my water bottle I take everywhere, but am psyched that they finally made it in the larger size packets as well for at home. I recently noticed that it is on clearance at a few stores near me... so I really hope that its not going to be discontinued any time soon!!

Warwick, RI

true

All the great taste of peach tea with none of the calories

I hate, hate, hate water.  And I love, love, love the Crystal Light line of products because they permit me to drink bland tasting water without having to deal with the taste.  I get the benefits of drinking my 8 glasses (or more) of water per day, but I don't have to shove it down my throat. I have tried many different flavors of Crystal Light and I have to say this is one of my favorite kinds.  It tastes just the right amount of sweetness, not too much, not too little.  The peach flavor is good.  It doesn't have that "diet" taste that a lot of these low-or no- calorie drinks can have.  Plus they are so easy to make.  Dump the powder in a pitcher, turn on the water for a couple minutes and voila!  It's all ready!  I use it at work and at home.  Plus with the variety of flavors they have I never get bored with it.  I have been drinking the peach tea for years and I have yet to tire of it.

Maplewood, NJ

Great Taste With Good Nutrition

This product tastes great. I am not a huge fan of Green tea and I can actually drink this!! Which is great for me because green tea is SO good for you!! I love the packets that are great for on the go my boyfriend takes them to work as do I!! They are easy to pack!!

Nashua, NH

true

Perfectly sweet and perfectly peachy!

Crystal light has given me another weapon to add to my sugar free drink arsenal!  I really like this stuff.  Crystal light costs more than some of the other drink mixes I normally buy, but this particular flavor is worth the extra pennies.  This is an On The Go mix that you add to a bottle of water.  I forget the cost, but 10 packets come in the box.  You add the packet to a bottle of water 16.9 oz, shake well and enjoy.  The flavor and sweet and there is no aftertaste, even though this stuff contains phenylalanine.  The peach flavor is just right and not at all overwhelming.  The nutrition facts : Serving Size 1/2 packet, 2 servings per packet 5 calories per serving 0 sugar, 0 sodium, 0 protein The ingredients are not natural, and there is artificial flavor, but because it's so tasty...who cares? I give Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea 2 thumbs up.

Birmingham, AL

Tasty and good for you

These little packets are amazing. I'm a diabetic and these are such a lifesaver. Unable to drink sugary or caffeinated drinks this ups my water consumption drastically. With so many flavors to chose from it's almost impossible to find something you don't like. I also have digestive problems, and with their Live Active products these help SO much! One of my all time favorite flavors, which happens to have the live active cultures, is the Raspberry Peach. It is soo good! More flavors to recommend, Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry (with live active cultures), Raspberry Lemonade, ***Raspberry/Green Tea***, Lemonade, Mango Peach.......this list goes on and ON! Ive tried soo many of these and have a whole tupperware tub in my kitchen ready to burst open with all my favorites. Heaven forbid I should run out! I carry a few of the To Go Packets in my purse and whenever I get thirsty I can buy a bottle of water of fill one up, and wa la! Flavorful Tasty Wet Goodness!

Center of the Earth, CA

true

Very easy to use when on the go.

I love the Crystal Light product within itself so when they came out with the green tea on the go I was excited!  All I needed was the little packets and my water and I was set where ever I went.  I love this idea they have come up with "on the go". It makes it easy to take as many as you want and I don't have to take all these pre-made drinks all ready opened that if I don't drink them they were wasted.  The flavors Crystal Light has given of the tea has been the best and is a favorite of mine and many of my friends also.

Riverton, UT

true

The taste is fabulous! You've got to try it!

A friend served this to me at her house a while back.  I love Crystal Light Lemonade, so thought this would be good too, but was a little skeptical that it would taste "peach powdery" like many other peach flavored drinks by other companies.    I was so pleasantly surprised; this is fantastic!  It DOES NOT taste "peach powdery"; its peach taste is so 'on the mark', it's like biting into a fresh, ripe, juicy peach!  Crystal Light Peach Tea is my new favorite, with their Lemonade in second place.  I also really love the Crystal Light "to go" packets.

Tyler, TX

Delicious

Typically I am not a fan of any diet drink. I don't like the flavor that fake sugars leave but I love Crystal Light. So far all of the flavors I've tried so far have been great and none of them have that diet aftertaste.

Yonkers, NY