4.1
Other Mascaras:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara

I would buy this again

I absolutely love this product it is definitely something I buy over and over again. It goes on perfectly adds volume lengthens and is easy to remove.

West Virginia

CoverGirl LashBlast creates volume

I liked CoverGirl LashBlast as it helped add not only volume but length to my lashes. I also liked that the mascara didn't clump up! A good mascara for a good price, I would definitely buy again.

Virginia Beach, VA

true

A must have I every woman's purse

After every mascara i have tried i still keep coming back to this classic. Only downfall its water proof so its a little difficult to remove

Texas

true

I would buy this all the timd

This mascara has helped my eyelashes go from blah to wow!!! I would buy this all the time. Also easy to remove with make up removers.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

favorite

This mascara is one of my favorites! it is very beautiful .it separates my lashes so nicely and leaves them looking gorgeous

CA

Awesome!

This mascara was one of the best I've ever used! It gives your lashes life!

East Hardwick, Vermont

My go to!

I've tried more expensive mascaras, but I always come back to this one. The value and quality are great!

Fort Stewart, ga

true

CoverGirl gives volume to lashes

Covergirl lash blast does give volume and it is great. But the brush is too big for the short bristles it has. I usually end up getting it all over my undereye area because of it. Other than that complaint, I do like the mascara and it does create great volume, not so much length though.

alabama

true

Nice mascara especially for drug store find

Great for a drug store find and decent quality mascara. The brush is really what helps to add the volume

Cambridge, MA

true

H-o-T but NOT at this price

When you want your Lashes to set it off, Cover Girl's Lash Blast steps up to the Challenge! Volume and life!

NYC