3.3
Other Toothpastes:
Colgate
Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish

A clean you can feel

This works the second you start brushing! the intense fresh strips in the paste keep your mouth fresh, cool, and minty after brushing.

San Antonio

true

A breath of fresh .. BREATH!

Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam has a classic electric blue color. At first the intensity of its effervescent mint flavor was pretty standard but within 15-20 seconds of brushing I noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in freshness and the 30% more foam was pleasantly noticeable. After I was done brushing, my mouth felt MUCH cleaner, more tingly & fresher than it normally does. I feel like the toothpaste actually cleaned more hard to reach places than my regular toothpaste does. The foam reached a much greater surface area around my mouth and left my it feeling zestier and fresher within. In addition to cleaning my teeth, I always want my toothpaste to make me feel refreshed after I use it, and Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam Toothpaste does just that! If you're anything like me, and want your toothpaste to help you feel refreshed, awakened and revived in the morning, then you should definitely pick up a tube of Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam! * I received this product for free, courtesy of Home Testers Club. All opinions are 100% my own.

Philadelphia, PA

true

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Before I go to the dentist, I always brush my teeth. One day I was going to the dentist on my lunch break and I forgot toothpaste. I quickly picked up this Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish at a local convenient store, since it was on sale and the first toothpaste I saw that I could buy the fastest. I keep it in the desk drawer in my office at work so I can brush my teeth after meals and, if I need to, before dentist appointments. This tooth polish does a great job of keeping your teeth clean and your breath feeling fresh. It has a nice minty flavor that is not too overwhelming or overpowering. The bottle is also nice, because it's small enough to keep in a desk drawer or on a small shelf. It's fairly clean when it comes to no toothpaste leaking from the lid of the bottle. I'm not sure about the whitening part of this toothpaste, since I have not seen a real difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I think it might be more preventative in that it helps you not get new stains or discolorations on your teeth.

Undisclosed

All time favorite

For years, I've always stuck to this specific toothpaste. Why, you may ask? Well, because it's my absolute favorite. The taste is delicious and it always leaves my breath smelling 100% fresh! If you may be having an issue fighting halitosis, this is the best toothpaste to use, as well as if you're just plain looking for a great toothpaste. I recommend it highly.

true

The mini breath strips really make this product

The main reason I continue to purchase Colgate's MaxFresh Cool mint toothpaste is the fact that they have the mini breath strips. I feel as though adding the mini breath strips really gives this toothpaste an leg up on all other toothpastes out there. I've been using Colgate ever since I was a child, and when the new breath strip version came out, I had to try it. I went through a phase where I purchased toothpaste based on the best price, but at times I was disappointed because my teeth never seemed to be as clean as when I used the Colgate brand. And ever since this version came out, I've been a breath strip girl through and through! I use this twice a day every day, and it even freshens my breath after a big, garlic-y meal! So I'd say, after testing out different brands like Crest, Listerine, etc, Colgate is the way to go. And if you love the little extra pop of the breath strips - check out the cool mint flavor - it's one of my favorites!

Undisclosed

true

Good Toothpaste, Bad Whitening Toothpaste.

I am always up for trying new products so I tend to switch around to many different toothpastes and brands. Overall this Colgate toothpaste is not my favorite and I probably will not purchase it again in the future. It was not bad enough for me to throw away though, so I did use it until the bottle was finished. For a toothpaste this Colgate Cool Mint Tooth polish is a good product. It will leave your mouth feeling clean and minty fresh. They flavor is not as strong as other products on the market, which is actually okay with me because I do not like the burning sensation some other products leave behind after use. My main issues with this product is that it does not really whiten your teeth. I have used many different teeth whitening products over the years and seen results from many. This Colgate toothpaste showed no signs of whitening and I do not drink soda and barely drink coffee or wine. Overall disappointed in the product's whitening ability but it is still a good toothpaste to clean your teeth.

true

It works but it takes it's time, Ok? give it a try

I really like this product because it does work it is just that it isn;t a quick fix-it. It will take you a couple of weeks for you to see the full scope of whitening that your teeth will achieve. I like the flavor it isn't too overpowering and it makes you mouth feel fresh for a long time. Overall it is one of the best tooth polishers that I have tried.

Wonderful Product

Easy to use, fresh flavor cleans teeth and polish's my teeth. The cool mint flavor is refreshing makes my mouth feel clean & fresh. It gives me clean fresh feeling all day long. I also notice it is brightening my teeth. I know this product is doing its job cleaning the tartar from my teeth

Refreshing

Upon seeing a coupon in a magazine for Colgate Toothpaste, I decided to try this brand. I'm glad I did. This toothpaste actually made my teeth feel cleaner than the brand I have used since I was a child. The mint flavor is refreshing without being overpowering, and the breath strips add extra odor fighting protection.

true

Want Maximum freshness then use Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste!!

Our family absolutely loves and really enjoys using Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste to brush our teeth in my family. If you want maximum clean then I really suggest using Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste. this product has been around for awhile and is still around so that should say a lot about it. Very good tasting and feeling toothpaste.

Colgate Cool Mint Whitening Tooth Polish