I have always loved using the original clorox bleach wipes for clean gin in my house. But when my son reached an age where he would help out with the clueing I worried about him using those and not washing his hands properly before sticking them or anything else in his mouth. Then I found the bleach free wipes-Yay! Easy and convenient to use, no worrying about how much cleaner is too much and being able to throw the dirty wipe in the trash keeps me from having to do even more ungodly amounts of laundry. The container, as with most of this type, is kind of annoying, and I don't generally use the little pull through thing, I just tear off a wipe and go to cleaning. You also have to make sure that you close the container all the way because even leaving part of it unclipped will lead to drying out of your wipes. I have rewetted them with water but it is just not the same. Overall great buy.