3.9
Other Manufacturings:
Appliance Websites
Chef Works

Summary

Chef Works is the leading manufacturer of chef uniforms and chef wear programs within the food service and hospitality industries around the globe.

Bad material, for my Chef coats and pants

Chef coats and pants made from cheap fabric , doesn't deserve the price

Michael Filfil

South Carolina

false

The only brand I have found success shopping with!

I am a petite woman Executive Chef that needs to have a well tailored Jacket that can keep up with my day to day. This is the ONLY place I have found jackets I LOVE. Would love to see color, but that's the creative in me. 😁 Thank you!

Chef Natalie J

Orlando, Fl

great product and fit

great experience and highly recommend. will definately but again. great product great quality

johnnyB

Ft Lauderdale FL

true

Chef works is made out of good quantity material.

I have had no problems with anything I have purchased from Chef Works. I always receive my order with in a week if not sooner.

Hard worked

Undisclosed

true

Maybe... make sure the size is right

The jacket was what they described. Fit is way off. Sleeves way too long and the girth not big enough. I went up a size to make sure the girth was enough, and it still wasn't. The sleeves were so long, and when rolled up, created more of a turnicate. Altough, these look great on others, it may just be us. I would say, if possible, try it on before you buy it. Quality seemed good.

Mom

Denver, CO

They are great

Everyone loved the chef coats. They wash and wear amazingly well! Fit as expected. Look very professional!

Shelli

Guymon, Oklahoma

true

Enjoy their jackets, not a fan of the pants

Chef jackets fairly priced, soft and comfy. Pants are the exact opposite. Are cut weird and definitely not comfortable. Won't order their pants again.

Chef B

Undisclosed

false

Excellent service and merch!

Chef Works came through for me yet again. Three years solid, not one letdown. I pulled the trigger on a last minute purchase of a new apron for an event coming up on Monday. I told them about the event and they expedited the order processing without hesitation. I ordered late night, they had it to the shipping department early next morning. Got the apron today. Quality as usual. What normally would've taken 4-6 days took 3. This is why I'm a repeat customer...that and quality merch. Big thanks. I'll be back.

Chef Crays

Charlotte, NC

true

Love this new looking and feel

Chef works has been one of my go to Companies over many years. Their customer service is excellent, quality of purchases always excellent as well. They do a nice job bringing new innovative items to their already extensive catalog. my most recent purchase a few weeks ago was the Nepal chef coat. My only negative would be as I am 5'4 the chef coat was down to almost mid thigh. I ended up having it altered to fit me perfectly and this was the first time I've ever had a chef coat altered. Having this done created the most incredible fit and I question why I've never done this before to other coats. The jacket itself is lightweight, breathable, visually awesome, and almost feels as if I am not even worrying a chef coat. I've been to wear short sleeve coats for quite a while this one is long sleeve however the sleeve is very thin and foldable to allow me to shorten comfortably. As far it has held up very well to frequent washes holding its shape and form while still appearing. As a renowned and known private chef This jacket definitely helps me stand out to the client and is so comfortable to work with

Chef Johnny

St Simons Island Georgia

true

Yes I would buy again with chefs works.

A bit confusing with logo. Also looked for a number to call. But did not had any luck.

Sergio.