Other Healths:
Appliance Websites
Chef Works

Summary

Chef Works is the leading manufacturer of chef uniforms and chef wear programs within the food service and hospitality industries around the globe.

Love Chef Works!!

It was amazing! Someone got it touch with me right away about my order, to ensure it was exactly what I needed because they could not use a picture I provided. The end product is amazing!!

Germantown, MD

true

Order went to the wrong part of the country

I ordered chef coats for a new Sous chef, my address and everything was perfect it is a preset account for my company. They ended up in Buffalo New York and we are in st.louis. Chef works told me they would call me with a resolution over a week ago. I've called multiple times a day to reach a solution to sit on hold for hours on end or be hung up on.

St.louis

false

It is the chef clothing my son well wear.

Easy to order online and get updates.

Galesburg, IL

true

Great product, great website, fast service

Always a pleasure to work with this company.

Fredericksburg VA

Quality & Service 1 Star

I spent I believe extra for 3 day shipping and it took 4 days before you mailed it. Long after needed. Today I open one up and the horrible sewing on this expensive coat

false

refreshingly slim fit, need more colors

This shirt fits like a slim fit dress shirt, which is what I was going for. It's not tight, but isn't baggy like most other chefwear. I gave it only 4 stars because it's only available in three light colors and it's almost a little too long not to tuck in, so I feel like I need to tuck it in at work. Not a dealbreaker, but i might have my tailor take off a couple of inches. Black / navy / maroon and/or charcoal would be nice, too.

Missouri

I spent time on site

I spent time ordering jackets to be told later that I needed to reorder on the Canadian site - which I have not done.

Port Hope Ontario

Item om

The aprons for good Delivery was not good. Took too long. Paid for 3 day delivery took a week and half. Not happy.

West Bloomfield

false

Chef Works is simply the best.

Flawless execution, outstanding stylish chef coats and lightening quick delivery! Thank you, I love your products!

La Crescenta California

true

Been wearing these coats for years awesome product.

Purchased on line on Thursday and saw that over the weekend money was pulled from my account. Called on Tuesday to see the status of order. When I asked they said it could take up to two weeks to process. I said okay. That I could stop in and pick them up and was told no. That was not an option. Not having two weeks to wait I explained if the order was not processed then I would buy over the counter elsewhere, but if the order was processed just ship. When I got the message explaining they would be delivered Wednesday I was cool. Then I saw later that they were being returned. Been another week and still have not been credited. The lady that was handling the call was very short and not very helpful. Either way they are experiencing some customer service challenges. I have heard this from other chefs as well.

San Diego