4,468 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Central Restaurant Products

Summary

Central is a company of choices, founded on values, built on service and focused on your success – every step of the way.

We’re a wholesale distributor of commercial foodservice equipment and supplies, striving to fit our customers’ unique needs with individualized solutions to help run an efficient operation. We channel our industry experience and expertise gleaned since our founding in 1981 to offer insights on emerging trends and operations management, outfitting each customer with customized resources to achieve their goals.

Whether you’re preparing to open your first restaurant, or you’re coming to us with years of contributions to the foodservice industry, we promise to deliver the personal attention you deserve. Here at Central, people are our greatest asset. We pride ourselves on recruiting the industry’s best and most knowledgeable professionals with their own sets of industry experience.

Read 4,468 Reviews

I would buy from them again

The order was smooth as expected,, was a good experience,, would be better if the freight line would communicate .

fishhead

myrtle beach sc

Solid base solid experience

Good experience

Bear

Columbus Ohio

true

Package came damaged both times

The delivery came damaged twice. The person who dropped off the freezer said "we don't like hauling these as they are packaged poorly an ALWAYS arrive damaged".

Hoping for a different outcome

Colorado

false

Customer service is really bad

Ordering process was easy and effective using the website but the website doesn't provide invoice upon ordering. I had to call customer service and they promised me they would email the invoice. This never came. I had to call again… and again… and again. I I was promised several times that this time was for real the invoice would be sent and nothing. I finally got it a week later. Very frustrating experience.

Arsenio Hinojosa

Florida

false

Could not get an honest answer as to where my order may be.

After a month of waiting for an order that was supposed to ship in a few days and multiple stories of where the order may be, I cancelled and ordered elsewhere. This has been the worst experience since I started ordering over 10 years ago. Something has changed and not for the better.

Restaurant Owner

Refer to previous review. Customer no. is 420730, order no. is 711160

Frustrated

Spanish Fort AL

false

I would NOT buy from this merchant again

Poor. The items arrive in boxes that were bent in and crushed. The product inside was broken to pieces. This wasn't the outer shipping box (that was fine). Whoever packed this into the shipping boxes clearly knew that the inner packaging was damaged enough to not ship the product. Getting credit was even more difficult. Returning the damaged product was left to the buyer, the merchant offered little help.

Vermonter

South Burlington, Vermont

Poor service

I was not told that it would take over a month to ship. I had to look it up and was disappointed to find that it would be so long.

Emma

Colorado

false

I five star retail experience. I would definitely buy again.

I purchased a four burner Kratos LP commercial range with oven. The unit shipped and arrive with 4 days of order. Perfect condition. This stove is very high quality, weighing in at 333 lbs. I have used it for a couple of weeks. It's fantastic.

AguaRey