3,616 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
California Car Cover

Summary

California Car Cover opened in 1989 as an opportunity for Founders Jim and Loraine to preserve and promote their love of classic cars. What started as a small mail order shop in Van Nuys, Ca has grown to become the ultimate source for premium car care products. The first California Car Cover catalog was just 4 pages of custom fit car covers and accessories. Now, the bi-monthly publication is over 70 pages and features everything for the auto enthusiast to maintain his or her vehicle. Though the company has grown, the focus is still to provide customers with the best custom fit car covers and accessories available.

Read 3,616 Reviews

Fender cover

Quality and good fitting product

Car

Myrtle Beach SC

true

My experience went well ,look forward to buying in the future 😊

Playing Bill

Bay Shore ny 11706

true

Very happy with my CCC covers!

Purchase was quick, smooth, and the covers were exactly what I wanted. The embroidery was terrific. I won't buy a cover from any other company in the future. I am a collector.

Keith

Saint Charles, IL

Top Quality

I purchased 4 California Car Covers with embroidery car names and am extremely pleased with the quality and fit. Will buy ONLY from them in the future.

Trap

Saint Charles, IL

Good car cover

Experience was food. Product was good … but expensive.

Schtevie

San jose

Well made, fits great

As mentioned well made and fits perfectly but I'm very disappointed that the all weather 5 layer cover is not waterproof.

Bossman

New York

Not buying from Cal car cover unless item is in stock.

2 months have gone by, no product.

Jack

Texas

false

Good quality

Good craftsmanship fabric looks of high quality decently fast shipping.#sweepstakes

Dmoney

Houston, Texas

true

not the first time to order one and the dash cover as it should.

jww

Florida

Excellent quality,

I've had these covers on my last 3 cars. I only drive my vehicle on the weekends.When I take the cover off I'm ready to go. No need for a trip to the car wash.

Peter Gunn