3,616 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
California Car Cover

Summary

California Car Cover opened in 1989 as an opportunity for Founders Jim and Loraine to preserve and promote their love of classic cars. What started as a small mail order shop in Van Nuys, Ca has grown to become the ultimate source for premium car care products. The first California Car Cover catalog was just 4 pages of custom fit car covers and accessories. Now, the bi-monthly publication is over 70 pages and features everything for the auto enthusiast to maintain his or her vehicle. Though the company has grown, the focus is still to provide customers with the best custom fit car covers and accessories available.

Read 3,616 Reviews

Well made, fits great

As mentioned well made and fits perfectly but I'm very disappointed that the all weather 5 layer cover is not waterproof.

Bossman

New York

Not buying from Cal car cover unless item is in stock.

2 months have gone by, no product.

Jack

Texas

false

Good quality

Good craftsmanship fabric looks of high quality decently fast shipping.#sweepstakes

Dmoney

Houston, Texas

true

not the first time to order one and the dash cover as it should.

jww

Florida

Excellent quality,

I've had these covers on my last 3 cars. I only drive my vehicle on the weekends.When I take the cover off I'm ready to go. No need for a trip to the car wash.

Peter Gunn

L.I. NY

true

Would buy again.got what I ordered and free delivery

I got a better price and free delivery.The manufacturer price was higher and would have to pay for delivery.I am satisfied with the quality of sink mats.

J

Illinois

true

Always pleased with merchandise.

Great turn around.

Grandma

MA

true

i have bought many products and love them all!

All facets of experience were good and went smoothly. Product is excellent. Thank you.

B

New York

Relatively trouble free.

Relatively trouble free. Very happy with experience.

Louie

Mebane, NC

Bad to the bone car covers!!! Sweepstakes!!!

Great experience with California Car Covers. Item was delivered much quicker than I expected and the price was right for a cover that fit my classic GTO perfectly like a tailored suit. Couldn't be happier-thanks CCC!!! Sweepstakes!!!

Diggler