1,076 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Breck's

Summary

Online flower company that sells Dutch flower bulbs and bareroots/perennials.

Read 1,076 Reviews

I would not buy again

It took a long time to receive the product and I am not sure that anything will survive.

california

false

All my items are planted and doing great

I ordered way back in Feb. Items arrived in late April/early May and all are planted and doing great. Zone 3B

Wabasha, MN

true

Great company to work with.

Their ads tell it all and truthfully. They stand behind their products with a cash back guarantee. No questions, just good customer service

Chicago Ridge, IL.

true

I love shopping & purchasing from Breck's!

I have bought several items over the last few years & have never been disappointed! They have a payment plan that works, if needed; plus the items ship at the perfect time for Minnesota planting! Thank you BRECK'S!

Aurora, MN

true

I would definitely buy from this merchant again

Plant came in perfect condition and has been planted and doing very well

Vermont

true

I would continue to purchase from Breck's.

Disappointed that several items were out of stock when I ordered them in March. But i have the others planted & they're up, except for the bulbs.

Northwoods

Some Small Issue's

Website is very well laid out with all the info required to make decisions on the specific size and type of specimens to fill an area as imagined. Placed three individual orders, which at the time of purchase the website showed that all items were available and ready for shipment however I found that not to be the case. Placed orders on April 24th and still awaiting shipment from original purchase as of May 20th. Would not be a huge deal if I had known ahead of time and could have had the option to have a partial shipment or have the whole order held to ship all together. However, I will be glad to see them mature and see what we actually have. One other disappointment was that the bulb size that I was expecting, I did not receive as anticipated. The size was not available and Breck's substituted a smaller size bulb and generously doubled the quantity, however the layout of the flower bed was designed by size and color so these may not mature to the height that we need nor be very visible due to the location and smaller bulb size. I'm sure the height and spread of the smaller bulbs will not give the look we were going after. My final issue is due to packaging or the shipper or possible a combination of each, it appears as the shipping box was tossed around in transit, two of the plants that were in their containers, Prairie Sun Rudbeckia's, were jostled back and forth and the card board packages that they were placed in got smashed due to the container of dirt and damage/ stressed the flower. They were in sad shape upon arrival and don't appear to be rebounding after being planted in fresh soil with your specific plant food as advised. I am looking forward to some beautiful blooms and have my fingers crossed that nature prevails. So at this point it looks as if two of the plants are not going to make it, Prairie Sun Rudbeckia's and I will have to wait and see how the Gladiolous grow. Thus my rating, however I would like to give Breck's another chance.

Clinton Township, Michigan

true

Absolutely will buy again and again!

I wasn't too sure the hibiscus was going to pull through, but I noticed just yesterday the buds are starting to open. I"M SO EXCITED! Haven't seen the daffodil bulbs yet, but the bulbs I puchased previously are doing beautifully (and are multiplying nicely).

Minnesota

true

I would most definitely buy again from Breck's

Na

Mcqueeney tx

true

great products, great customer service.

prompt reply to missing item

elk horn, KY.