Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Aveeno
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Love Aveeno

I love Aveeno products, but this lotion isn't as great as I thought it would be... It doesn't last as long as some of the others and it goes on kinda rough..

Marion,Indiana

Absorbs quickly

I love this lotion, it absorbs quickly and perfect for this dry climate weather. I highly recommend it! I even use it on my daughter who has eczema.

Denver

The best.

I love this lotion. I have really dry skin and I use to buy really thick lotions to keep my body soft and moisturized. But hated the thick feeling on my skin, this Lotion is the best thing ever created. I use it right after my shower and it last all night/day long I don't have to re apply at all. And no thick lotion feeling or stickiness.

Michigan

My main daily lotion

I have been using this product for over 7 years and have no intention on changing to anything else. I love how there is no scent to this and it doesn't have a bunch of junk in it. My skin is never dry and is always so soft when I use this! It also dries super fast!

Illinois

My Go To For Skincare

This is my go to body lotion. I love the pump style and the result to my dry skin. I go goes on smooth and not greasy and lasts very well. I wish they had some scents to choose from but as for as perfomance its one of the best. I literally have a stock pile of this because the brand offers coupons regularly!

Missouri

true

One of the better drugstore brands

This is a standard goto moisturizer. I have vert sensitive skin and it has never bothered me. It also helps alleviate the itchiness associated with dry skin.

Providence, RI

true

The only lotion i use !!!

I have really dry skin and I always can depend on this make my skin feel soft and stay moisturized

Atco, New Jersey

true

My go-to daily skin maintenance brand.

AVEENO's daily is my no.1 go-to for ongoing skin moisturizing maintenance. If I'm not doing a 3-4 step regimen, this is my quick-grab bottle of goodness I reach for just after washing my face each morning and my after-shower moisturizer, as well~

Birmingham, AL

true

It's alright but you gotta use a lot

So I work with harsh chemicals to keep the restuarant clean and it gives me grandpa hands . I bought a bottle to keep in my locker at work . I just keep reapplying it a lot my hands are soft for a bit but maybe I'm not being fair. It feels like I have to use a lot to keep my hands from drying out

Brookfield

false

No scent! Thank goodness!

The best 5hing about this lotion is that fact that it does not have a scent! I can get such horrible headaches from scented products so gals like me need something like this that's good quality! Not greasy or slimy at all. Love using this when I have dry, itchy legs after a shower or works! It absorbs quickly ,so you don't feel sticky or wet after applying. Great lotion! P.s. great for tattoos!

Bellbrook, OH