I've been itching, my skin is bright red and I get instant hives. I couldn't figure out why though. I was trying to rule out everything including my shampoo and conditioner which was also new. Then I remembered I bought this new detergent a month or so ago. Tonight I washed my hands and grabbed the towel to dry them. The hand soap was not new. My skin instantly burned, turned bright red, itched and broke out in mega hives!!! I knew it was the detergent. I immediately tried to get it off and now everything I've washed over the last month is in a pile waiting to be rewarded with the old detergent. My skin burned, turned red and itched just from touching it all and I had to wash all over again! I hate this stuff! It's like washing with acid, fire ants and itch powder then setting your skin on fire! I've NEVER reacted to anything like this before and it's miserable!