4.8
5,830 reviews
Other Healths:
Leisure Websites
3Rivers Archery

Summary

Your Longbow and Recurve experts. Shop the world's largest supplier of traditional and primitive archery supplies.

Read 5,830 Reviews

Great service had the product I needed and speedy delivery!

Franksville Wisconsin

true

Recently I have returned to traditional archery.

3 Rivers has supplied all my needs, with quick service.

Pennsylvania

Excellent

They had all the items I needed and they were shipped very quickly. Very excited, TO THE HUNT!

Iowa

Excellent service

It seems to me like they are a company that cares.

Rutland, Vt

Would buy again.

I had a great experience with customer service. I ended up clicking up the wrong item for a kit and I emailed customer service and they switched it right away before it shipped. The only thing I would add is despite it's easy assembly there was no instructions on assembly. For first timers I was thrown off. Bow is great, don't do what I did and assume it came with at least some arrows. Order arrows if you're getting a kit.

PA

Always has what I need

I had to talk with a specialist because the catalog didn't match up with the online information ( no color selection for arrow fletchings)

Los Osos, CA

true

My order got here earlier than expected

My order got here faster than expected. The books are a great read and are filled with great information.

Wisconsin

true

Pleasure doing business with 3Rivers Archery.

illinois

true

Great place for trad needs.

Had everything I was looking for.

PENNSYLVANIA

I can always count on 3Rivers for my Traditional Bow hunting

One of many things I like is that I can call and ask questions, I always get knowledgeable people who can answer my questions.

Watson, Missouri