3.4

3.4

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

This is wonderful for those of us who are on a budget!

I am a first time mom who believed that everything that cost less was low quality, especially when it came to my new baby. Boy was I wrong when it came time to potty train!! I spend lots of money on the Pull-Ups and the Feel-N-Learn training pants just for my toddler to run through them like she did regular diapers, maybe even faster. Then I get in Wal-Mart and I see these training pants that are much much cheaper and have more in the pack, and I am eager to give them a try. It turns out that they work just as well as the more expensive ones and they last longer because you have almost double the amount for the price you pay for the national name brands. They haven't had any type of bad effect on my child, she hasn't broken out from wearing them or anything, so I would advise anyone who wants more for their money without sacrificing quality to try them out!

Sub-par product. They don't fit properly. Turned his legs blue.

My son is 26 months old and I purchased the W.C.Training pants because he had showed an interest in potty training.
The first thing I noticed is the sizing is too small. He...Read complete review

The first thing I noticed is the sizing is too small. He wears a 2T in most everything. I had to purchase a 4T and they were still too small. The other thing was the blue ring around the leg openings were turning his upper thigh blue. At first I thought it was a black & blue mark but then noticed it was on both legs. I immediately discontinued using them. I could never recommend this product

It wasn't great but it wasn't poor

Comfort
They were too small for the size. It seemed like they were cut on the short side.

my daughter was allergic

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

My daughter broke out in a awful rash due to her wearing them.She broke out in huge red blotches and was itching them. I thought I'd try them because we've used the Huggies version and they worked well. We used other household products from white cloud and they were fine.

horrible

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

Very horrible brand. Left horrible blisters on my daughters butt. will never buy these again. Do not recommend. I had an unopened pack and took them back and got a different brand. Do not ever use these for ur child's sake!!

Leak Prevention

• Absorbency:

Sub-par product. They don't fit properly. Turned his legs blue.

It wasn't great but it wasn't poor

• Absorbency:

The training pants are great for potty training your little ones

from Joplin, MO

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

The White Cloud Training Pants are great during the process of potty training. The pants have musical notes on them to show if the child had an accident or not. The pants also are not that expensive like some brands of diapers or training pants.

White cloud training pants are my daughters favorites!

from Robinson, IL

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

I used the white cloud training pants for my girls. They loved the designs and I loved that the pants did what they were supposed to do. The girls would always watch for their design to stay put and that helped them to be potty trained sooner. They thought that the tweety's were cute and they also like the music notes.

I know other products have this feature also, but I prefer these because they are cheaper priced without giving up the quality. I used these on my younger girls and I wished that I had them years ago when my stubborn one was potty training. They even kept the bed dry overnight for most of my girls that used them so that I could use them full time instead of going from diapers to training pants all of the time.

The only time I had a problem with the White Cloud Training Pants was when one of my girls was an unusually heavy wetter. However this should not reflect on the training pants because even the more expensive ones didn't hold her. I had to go to the ones designed for older children to hold her volume.

Leaky, fit poorly

from Eastland, TX

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

I'm the mother of a very active almost 5 year old boy who has been a nightmare to potty train. I bought White Cloud because I had used the diapers a few years earlier. This ended up being a huge mistake. These pants leak when he has an accident and fit inconsistently.

Better than the more expensive brands

from Grand Junction, MI

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

You truley get more for your money when buying White Cloud training pants. There are more in a package and cost less than the name brand training pants. Very absorbant. Great for over night use. Cute designs kids love. Have patterns on them that lets you know when training pant is wet.

White Cloud Pullups tear easily!

from Marion, SC

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

I purchased White Cloud pullups hoping to cut cost becausethey were cheaper than the Huggies I normally use. When I took them out of the package I notice they did not have velcro on the sides and could be removed without pulling down or tearing the sides. They were also bulky and did not fit well.

White cloud are not for us

from Columbus, IN

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

i have four children so I have changed my fair share of diapers. I am always looking for ways to save and have used the White Cloud diapers with success. I like the diapers because of the affordablity and the quality was good for the money. So when potty training my daughter I didn't hesitate to purchase their training pants. Boy was I disapointed! The fit of the training pants is really weird! The leg openings are not as big as other brands and was hard to put on! My daughter also complained that they were uncomfortable. I had to actually cut the legholes and make them bigger just so I could use the package that I bought. Also the seams on the sides do not easily tear away for poopy accidents the way other brands do. Overall, these are not functional for us and I will not buy them in the future. However, they did seem somewhat absorbant which is why I gave it two stars. If you have a super skinny baby then maybe these might work for you......I'm not impressed though :(

These Work

from Lenoir, NC

Comments about White Cloud Training Pants:

White Cloud Training Pants work Really Well!  I have tried Huggies and Pampers.  I have tried many Variates of Pull Ups.  None of the Previous brands have worked for my son.  Every brand EXCEPT White Cloud has leaked!  These Training Pants last through the night as well.  They are VERY ABSORBENT!  They cost way less than Huggies and Pampers!  I will pay whatever it takes for diapers and pull ups because they need to work!  I have found White Cloud to work well and they are Cost Effective!  As a first time parent I have to try all the brands to find what works, because I don't have any previous experience.  I am so happy to have found White Cloud!   I really hated bringing home new Training Pants to find out I had wasted more and more money.  Now with White Cloud I am happy to bring them home.  I now know I have not wasted my money and got a product that really does have lasting absorbency.  Thanks White Cloud!

A Very Satisfied Customer