Other Stationary Bikes:
Weslo
WLEX1476
Weslo Pursuit 360R

Weslo Pursuit 360R

A bike for persons of at least average height.

Comments about Weslo Pursuit 360R:

I purchased this bike in means of becoming a healthier me and because I did not want exercise equipment that would take up a lot of spave being that I was residing in an apartment at the time of purchase. I assembled the bike myself. I took about 45 minutes. I would have taken less time had I had someone to assist me with certain steps. I love the featurs of the bike. However, I am 5'1. therefore, I automatially put it at the highest setting length wise. However, disappointment set in becaue eventhough I assembled and set the settings for my leg lenght, I was still not able to efficienctly use the machine. I would have to lean back in order to pedal the bike efficiently. This was very uncomfortable for me. The seat was comfortable as well.

Performed well the times that I did use the bike.

Comfort
The seat was comfortable and large enough to fit any size person.

This is not a complicated machine to use.

Very durable.

This machine was designed with a basic design.

• Comfort:

The weslo pursuit 360R is a great cardio workout !

from Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Comments about Weslo Pursuit 360R:

the Weslo 360 R is a great addition to any-ones fitness regime , whether you are just getting started or a serious athlete . The weslo 360R has many different levels of training built into its fitness console .The console keeps you abreast of your intensity, whether you are going too fast or slow , how many calories you have burned and miles you have traveled. It also has a heart monitor and timer. It's easy to set the resistance of the workout with the turn of a knob that is under the console so it is easily assessable, and the recombinant seat is adjustable too, so more than one person can use it without needing to reconfigure the whole set up , just rotate adjustment knob and move into the desired position . I am very happy with my Weslo and I have had it for 3 years with no problems at all.