1.5
Walmart
Walmart Cats Pride cat litter

Walmart Cats Pride cat litter

1.5

you get what you pay for!!

Comments about Walmart Cats Pride cat litter:

We have multiple cats in our home, and we were shopping around to find a litter that was more cost efficient then the leading brand we were using. We picked this walmart cats pride litter because of the price of course. The saying is true, you get what you pay for! My issues with this walmart cats pride litter are as follows. The odor eliminators do not work at all! This litter has no clumping power whatsoever, which of course makes for messy litter changing. Most of the litter goes to waste because the pee just soaks throughout the box. Normally the fact that the litter went so quickly would bug me, but with this brand i couldn't wait to get it out of my home. I woke up every morning thinking my cats peed on the carpet somewhere because the urine odor was so bad. They didn't, it was the lack of odor control from this litter. Needless to say i will never buy this litter ever again. Yes the price is right, but the product is all wrong.

• Moisture Absorption:
  • Odor Control:

Worst litter I have tried

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Walmart Cats Pride cat litter:

We got our first cat last year and have tried several brands of litter to see which one we liked. We tried this one because of the price, and it was by far the absolute worst! It did nothing to eliminate odors. The kitty's room smelled like urine because this litter does not "clump" like some of the other brands out there. This made the litter very difficult and disgusting to change, and after only a week we ended up throwing all the litter out, even the litter we had not used yet. I am not usually one to waste anything, but the litter was so bad I couldn't take it anymore. It took a few days to get ris of trhe stench in the room. It is definitely worth spending a littla extra cash to get a quality litter. I will never buy this brand again.

This litter just plain does not work

from Stony Brook, NY

Comments about Walmart Cats Pride cat litter:

I have two cats who can make quite a mess, so a quality litter is a necessity in our house. I used to use the cat's pride cat litter, but I found is just did not cut it for my cats. While it somewhat masked the odor at first, after a short amount of time, the odor came back full force, and smelled up my whole basement, it was quite unfortunate. I do not know if my cats are excessively smelly or something, but it just did not cut it! I also had issues with the litter clumping, it was a mess to clean up, and I would have to throw out most of the litter every time I cleaned the cat pans, which meant wasting a lot more of the litter than I would like to have. Additionally, the litter must have been really sticky or something, because my cats would track it all over the place, much more than they would with other brands. I do not recommend this to people with multiple cats. I think I'll stick to Tidy Cats instead.

Cat's Pride - Not the worst litter in the world

from Harlingen, TX

Comments about Walmart Cats Pride cat litter:

I have to admit that I love my cats, but I enjoy a clean house as much. Cats are finicky about a lot of things, even about where they do their "business." While I don't especially like the courseness of Cat's Pride, I do appreciate that my cats use it, which tells me they accept it. The light fragrance is not objectionable, though I do use baking soda as an additive, if for nothing else then for assurance. I have two cats, so I still have to change their litter box twice a week. But I used to have a lot more felines, so one box twice a week is far better than 3 boxes three times a week.

Do my cats like it? Well, they use it and do the digging thing after they are done, so despite the course product, it comfortable enough. It's not a scoopable litter...but we haven't used scoopable litter for a long time. Scoopable wasn't a realistic alternative with seven cats, though with two it might be a little easier to manage.