Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Creme

vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Creme

Amazing

from Maysville KY

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Evens Out Skin Tone
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results
  • Smells Great

• Oily/Combination Skin
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Sun Damage

Comments about vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Creme:

Love this moisturizer! My skin has never looked or felt to amazing I've noticed my dark circles having gotten much lighter and have almost gone away! My fine lines are getting much better as well! ..

delicious

from Brighton, MA

Comments about vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Creme:

I celebrate Vichy's entire Aqualia Thermale line.  My skin is viciously dehydrated - and continuously so.  This is a life saver.  It is a heavier one of their creams - I like the lighter "lotion" style one for the day (it has spf) and to use this one at night.  This is heavy enough for the night time - it has all the ingredients and it helps feed the skin through the night.  I used many moisturizing products - Vichy beats them all with the price and the quality.  I do not break out after, my skin is protected with Vichy goodness and it is softer than ever.  The mineral moisture in the Aqualia Thermale line is fantastic - definitely superior to other hydrating products.  I tried Elizabeth Grady, Laura Mercier, Chanel - they are fine, of course, but this is definitely nicer.  And the gentle nice smell is a cherry on top of the Vichy cake.  I think the line is French - which makes me think they are onto something :)