3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

love these only difference is the scent

I love these wipes so much for different reasons . First is the price . They are so affordable and reasonably priced . The best way to save is buy the biggest package available and this way you save a lot more . Second the only major change from the more expensive brands is the scent , these ones do not smell strong but they do clean very well . They have never given the baby a rash . They are also a bit thinner than the others but I find this more helpful than the thick ones . It is easier to wipe with these .

This brand of baby wipes is not so durable because they are thinner but they are also a bit longer and that makes up for it . They are much cheaper so in the long run they do last you longer than the other brands . We only buy one of the large boxes a month and that is usually more than enough .

There are no complaints from me or the baby for the performance of this product . It cleans well , leaves no rash and have several uses . You do not always need to use them for the baby , you can use them yourself or to clean the area .

The scent is ok but not great . There is only the smell of soap .

Bring back my baby wipes

For years, the sensitive skin Up and Up baby wipes were my go to for the home! Great texture, scent free, no irritation whatsover after using them. Last year I began to...Read complete review

For years, the sensitive skin Up and Up baby wipes were my go to for the home! Great texture, scent free, no irritation whatsover after using them. Last year I began to notice changes:
1. The number of wipes decreased by 20 % while the price remained the same (there's your hidden price increase). This year, the price has increased!
2. The quality, texture and durability of the wipes has changed. The packaging uses a description "cotton fiber". Whatever they are using, is different from the previous design.
3. Stinging and burning sensation on skin after use. I have sensitive skin-I am sensitive to various metals and various ingredients found in some cosmetics. This was the most disappointing change of all. I specifically choose the sensitive skin wipes to avoid any irritation whatsoever and now, I may have to abandon the brand entirely! (P.S. Even my DH felt a stinging sensation when he used the newer wipes-I let him try them without saying anything, as a controlled test! )

Thanks Target! You ruined a perfectly good product and you're making us pay more for it too! Not impressed.

Up&pup baby wipes

from Sacramento

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

These WERE the best wipes, they completely changed them and now they are just like the rest-which suck. Bring back the old wipes Target!

Bring back my baby wipes

from La Habra, CA

Pros

• No Residue
  • Stays Moist

Cons

• fewer in package

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

Used to be amazing, have been changed

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

THese wipes used to be perfect, they had almost no scent at all and worked great. THey have been changed and now have a slightly rancid scent that I cannot stand. They otherwise work fine, if you can get over the scent.

Changed a few months ago. THey used to have a very slight hint of ozone, but now they have an overwhelming aroma of baby poop. I kid you not.

Not my favorite wipes.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

I bought this when they were on sale and figured that they would be sufficient to have in the car as an extra set of baby wipes. We went on a trip and my daughter had a massive blow out in her diaper and it literally went everywhere. We stopped to clean it up and these are all the wipes I had so we opened them up and I was instantly super disappointed with them. They are so very thin, they are like paper thin and rip up into half so easy it isn't even funny. There is absolutely no strength or stability to these baby wipes. When wiping her off, I noticed that it was like they were not holding in all of the waste and it was leaking through the wipe, not what you want on your hands at anytime. I had to use way more wipes than I ever have before for the same size of a mess, they do not hold up and you have to use a ton just to get anything cleaned up, so to me they are not worth the cheaper price when you are using so much more.

love these only difference is the scent

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

The scent is ok but not great . There is only the smell of soap .

Wipes that are strong and heavy duty

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

I've tried a lot of baby wipes and they just irritate my sons skin. He has really sensitive skin so I need something that's really gentle for his little bottom. I gave these Up and Up baby wipes from target a chance and they were great. The only time I had them dry out on me was when I forgot to close the dispenser lid, and then only the first one dried out, the next one was still very moist. These baby wipes are larger than other wipes, and have just the right amount of thickness to it. These baby wipes are very soft and they absorb a lot. I love how they were very affordable in price and they come with a lot. There great for sensitive skin because there unscented and mild. There strong and they don't rip easily. I love how I can take these on the go and use them for anything. It cleans up my sons face and when he needs his diaper change it doesn't give him a rash. These wipes usually last me for a couple of month which is great because it helps save me money. I think the target brand up & up baby wipes work just as good as the other name brand wipes.

These wipes are unscented but they still have a pleasant smell.

Great Product, Great Price

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

These wipes work just as well as name brand wipes. They may be a little bit thinner but still clean up messes great. It is sometimes difficult to get just one wipe out of the container at a time, but that happens with all brands. I would definitely recommend these wipes to families with children of any age. They can be used to clean up messes other than just diapers!

They are pretty durable overall; depending on what you're cleaning up they tend to rip a bit. However for normal diaper changes they are perfect and I have no problem with them. I will admit that I use more than one wipe at a time because I don't want to get poop on my hands while changing a diaper.

Just the right amount of moisture in these wipes to get the job done. They work great for my family's needs!

I tend to buy the unscented ones, but even the scented ones are fine. It is not a strong scent and nothing powerful or overwhelming. Just a clean, fresh, subtle scent.

Love these baby wipes!

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

I have three small children under 5...and let me tell you we go through wipes like its our job. I absolutley love these baby wipes. They are not bulky and thick at all which makes clean up in those tiny little nooks and crannies easy and fast. I have used pretty much any brand baby wipe you can name and these are hands down the best. They aren't soaking wet like some brands and they don't dry out quickly either. They work great for sticky hands and faces. I use them for myself as a make-up remover wipe.The price is very reasonable too. My 4 year old daughter uses them when she goes potty so we don't have to buy the "big kid wipes" they have out in stores. I will say that with the bigger boxes of some other brand wipes they give you a tub to use but the Up and Up brand doesn't which I wish they did.

Cleans great and we have multiple uses for them

I have used both the unscented and scented. We usually buy the unscented for our newborn and the scented for our two older children.

Good price, gets the job done

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

I am all about saving money where I can! Up and Up wipes get the job done just as well as their more expensive name brand counterparts, so why spend the extra money? Pinching pennies adds up more than you realize.

I haven't had any problems with durability! I use roughly the same amount of wipes regardless of brand, and use the packages up in the same amount of time. I use the baby wipes for cleaning messy faces and hands as well as for dirty diapers, and the durability is awesome! No complaints.

I have been completely satisfied with the performance of Up and Up baby wipes. Not only will I use with my own children, but also in my church nursery. If you can save a buck and get the job done just as well, go for it.

I'm not picky with scents, so maybe I am not the best to ask. However, I do not like scent as much as name brand wipes. Not quite as "baby fresh" or what not as I prefer, but they still smell just fine. Not a deal breaker in the least!

Good for Sensitive Skin

Comments about up & up Target Baby Wipes:

I switched to these because I have twins and another in diapers so I was going through wipes like crazy. The price was the main reason I switched but I ended up liking these wipes much better than the name brand wipes. First off they didn't tend to tear while pulling them out of the wipe box. Huggies wipes are notorious for this and it made diaper changing a wiggly baby more difficult. The next thing I noticed was that my twins (who are sensitive) got far less rashes with these than the Huggies or Pampers wipes. They have a scented version, an unscented version, and a sensitive version. I stick with the sensitive ones. The one thing I noticed is that they are thinner than the Huggies wipes but that doesn't make them less durable. Besides wiping dirty bottoms I also use them to clean up hands, faces, and small messes. My kiddos like to dust with them and I use them to wipe spills in the cup holder in my car.

For the price I have not found a better wipe. They can be Purchased in bulk, which is another big plus. I recommend these wipes to anyone.