Other Baby Formulas:

up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage

Pros

Cons

This formula is Perfect!

This formula is perfect--and guess what--it's exactly the same as Parent's Choice or Member's Mark--so if you don't have a Target by you--or they are out--then head to Sam's or WalMart--and you can pick it up there.

My 1st was on Enfamil, my 2nd was breastfed, and my 3rd started out with Enfamil. She was spitting up so much. She was put on Enfamil AR--put still would spit up. I went to WalMart one day--but they were out of her formula. In a pinch-I picked up a big can of Parent's Choice (at a mega low price)-as a back up. She ended up LOVING it--and never spit up her formula again!!! I asked my pediatrician, and he said that it was fine--it's all up to standards, and you just pay for the name on the others. He said that as long as my baby was fine on it--it's great!

I stocked up on it with my 4th and 5th--and they've never had any problems with it! Thank Goodness for that formula!!!

Consistency is sketchy

I am a hard core coupon shopper who hates to pay full price for anything. I try to pair my coupons with a sale in order to maximize savings.  I was almost out of formula though and there were no sales and hardly any Similac (for which I had  BUNCH of coupons) on the shelves as a result of the recall. So I decided to try this formula, which was quite inexpensive, compared to the more recognized name brands, even factoring in the coupon savings.

It's a tired adage, but you really do get what you pay for. This formula is difficult because it does not mix well at all. I follow the instructions, to put water and then the appropriate number of scoops and inevitably end up with a bottle full of formula chunks.  I have tried stirring with a spoon first to try and break it up but that doesn't work at all. So I shake and shake and sometimes the chunks even get stuck in the nipple, clogging it so the baby can barely get anything out.

I will say that I have had similar issues with name brand formulas as well but have never seen the issue this prevalent. I expected more from the up and up brand.

I do like the ingredients - corn syrup is not the first listed ingredient! I also liked the large size of this canister, felt like I was buying bulk at a low price.

A great choice for budget conscious parents

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

There are so many options out there for baby formula. I breastfed my infant until I returned to work full-time. My supply could not keep up with my baby's demand so I needed to find a formula that would meet my baby's nutritional needs. I tried a number of different name brand formulas and found that many of these formulas increased my baby's gas and fussiness. My friend suggested the up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage and it is an excellent choice for my growing baby. I find that this formula dissolves uniformly when mixed with water and there are very few clumps in the bottle. This brand of formula is easy for my baby to digest and I feel better knowing that he is getting the iron that he needs. This formula is a great choice for budget conscious parents. The per ounce cost is relatively low and the quality of the formula is very high. I am impressed with this formula and definitely recommend it to other parents.

• Ease of Preparation:

Good and affordable option!

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

After my son was born I had to supplement with a formula while my supply caught up and I was incredibly stressed trying to find the right fit for him. It is crazy how expensive formula is and how quickly you can go through it. I tried a few other popular and well-known brands that did the job but the price was high and adding up. After talking with a friend who recommended the Up & Up brand, I went out and got it. I have always had good luck with the Up & Up brand (including their other baby products - wipes & diapers) and was not disappointed. My son, who had a pretty sensitive stomach, had no issues transitioning to this formula. We bought the largest size canister and we had no issues with the preparation of the formula. We didn't use it a lot or for very long but we were completely satisfied with the product, especially for the price! I would definitely recommend comparing the ingredients with other, more expensive brands and giving it a shot if you are looking for something a little easier on the budget.

Very Good Product

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

This baby formula is a very fine product indeed. My baby uses it, and my friend's children use it as well, as I gave them a recommendation for this product. The babies really seem to enjoy drinking this and they seem eager to have it. It is never hard to feed my baby this formula. It is also easy to digest, and my baby never has any digestion problems after having this. The preparation is also very simple, just mix it with water. It also dissolves very well with water, there are no lumps or anything like that. My baby is also extremely healthy and growing well, due to having this on a daily basis. If he is agitated, drinking this well easily calm him down. This formula is also at a price that anyone can afford; providing great value for the price. This is a wonderful baby formula, and I would recommend it to anyone without hesitation. It is a good brand, has good nutrients, mixes easily and babies like it. 10/10

• Ease of Preparation:

Fantastic! Great value and loved by my daughter.

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

Up and Up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage is some of the best priced formula on the market and my daughter did fantastic with it! She did not do so well with all formulas but Up and Up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage was great on her tummy and easy to digest. The value containers are perfect because the price is better and it reduced the number of small jars in the house. Up and Up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage is so smooth that it never clumped when mixing. It was always our first choice. The added iron in Up and Up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage was also very helpful since my daughter was anemic. Many babies have low iron, so we looked for products that added this essential nutrient to her diet. We recommend Up and Up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage to friends with newborns and plan to use it with additional formula fed children in our own family.

• Ease of Preparation:

Same as name brand, but cheaper.

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

This product is pretty much the same exact thing as name brand formula, but oh wait that is right, i almost forgot, it is cheaper, so much cheaper. It is perfect for feeding the baby, because it fills the baby up while giving the baby all the nutrients that the baby needs. The extra iron is great for the babies developmental growth of the body and the mind. It comes in several different sizes making it easy for you to choose which is the best bang for your buck on your own, or if you need a lot you can get as much as you need. This baby formula is easily digested by your baby, to not give your baby indigestion. Although, it is not the simplest of formulas to prepare it is just as easy as a lot of other competing brands. It takes time to make but not a super long time to make. I would however propose preparing it ahead of time, just so you don't have to worry about taking the time to do it with a screaming hungry baby.

Good baby formula

from Seattle, WA

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

this formula is just excellent. It can be found at most big stores including walmart fred meyer and many more. It is very good for babies because of its high iron content which is very good when the babies body is growing. This formula can be found at very cheap prices and i would definatly recomend this to moms.

Easily Digested
For my kids they digested this very well. I dont know for others. Some baby formulas work well for some kids and some dont. Make sure that your child does not have allergies to the content in this formula. To some kids the formula may not taste good so see if your kid likes it first before buying alot of it.

Ease of Preparation
This is pretty easy to prepare. All you have to do is get about three fourths of a cup or steamed water and pour a couple teaspoons of the baby formula. Make sure that you do not pour too much of it because too much iron is not good for the babies. Too much can also just go through the digestive system and no nutritional effect of the baby.

• Ease of Preparation:

Store brand formula offers the same benefits as name brands

from Olive Branch, MS

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

I have always trusted Target's Up & Up brand as it has always offered quality products at affordable prices. I used this consideration as well when I decided to start using store brand formula as opposed to name brand formula. While in store, I did a side by side comparison with a familiar name brand formula and found out that they were exactly the same thing. Additionally, Target's store brand, Up & Up, was on sale and I had a coupon. Mya's expected, my baby girl did very well on the Up & Up brand. She did not experience any spit ups or fussiness. In addition, we did not have to use any additional diapers for picking the wrong formula choice if you get my drift. This formula is super easy to use and it comes in a convenient package with a scoop just like the name brands. Additionally, you can always find Target's store brand, Up & Up, unlike some other store brands that are not always available. Overall, my baby girl showed no dislike for it and it is a brand I would highly recommend to expecting moms.

Money saver!

from Hesperia, CA

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

Basically all formulas are the same. Its just a matter of how much you want to spend. This formula is great because it is so much cheaper than the name brand formulas. I have used the name brand for a while than switched to the up and up because it is cheaper. My baby never noticed the difference. It is safe because the FDA regulates, they all have to carry a certain nutritional value. You can get coupons to save even more on this formula making it the best value out there. You really can not beat this formula. All the nutrition your child needs and at a fraction of the price.

Easily Digested
Has never caused my baby to spit up more or to get more gassy.

Ease of Preparation
Same as any other formula. One scoop per two ounces of formula. It mixes very easily as well. I have had some formulas, like Gerber, that clump a lot. This formula I have had no problems with clumps whatsoever. Very impressed with how well it mixes.

murderer

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

MY daughter died after trying this. She had six bottles and the next afternoon died of SIDS. Great formula huh. If you want your baby to live I do not recomend this product. They were only intrested in getting the product back so they can conviently get it tested and label it not to be the cause to cover their own asses. I

It saves you money

from Pflugerville, TX

Comments about up & up Infant Formula with Iron Advantage:

I was nervous about trying a generic brand but at the time my husband was in between jobs and I was a stay at home mom.  I gave it a try and loved it.  I felt like my son was getting the nutrition he needed but I didn't have to spend as much money on his formula.