Other Dryer Sheets:
up & up Dryer Sheets

up & up Dryer Sheets

Pros

Cons

Gets the job done just fine

Comments about up & up Dryer Sheets:

I used to be brand loyal to Bounce but after becoming a full-time mom, I had to question whether it's worth it to pay more for a brand name. In the case of dryer sheets, my answer is a strong NO. I purchased the up & up dryer sheets to see if they would eliminate static cling in the dryer like Bounce sheets. I found that they work just as well, even if they are a bit thinner. The only problem is that I can't generally pull out one sheet with one hand; I have to use my other hand to press down on the remaining sheets in the box. Is it inconvenient? Yes. Is that inconvenience worth it to pay for the brand name? For me, no.

My clothes do not stick together at all. Static is not a problem when using up & up dryer sheets. The used dryer sheets fall away from the laundry when I dump it out, so those don't cling to the clothes proving the effectiveness.

I don't like a strong scent, and these fit the bill. My husband doesn't want to smell like lavender or fresh linen; he just wants clean clothes.

good value good product

Comments about up & up Dryer Sheets:

this is a very good product for the price. it is very similar to downy dryer sheets and a lot less expensive. it did control the static in y clothes and had a very fresh scent to it. i also use these to put in my camper and stored vehicle for the winter. we live in minnesota so we have a problem with mice getting in our stored vehicles over the winter. i put these all over the camper and car and dont have one sign of the mice. i guess they dont like the smell. i would recommend this product since it is such a good value for th emoney you spend.

The fragrance free sheets are excellent!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about up & up Dryer Sheets:

My husband and daughter have very sensitive skin so I can not use any kind of scented detergents or dryer sheets in the laundry. I was using Bounce, but decided to try the up&up brand of the fragrance free dryer sheets b/c of the price difference. I am so glad that I tried them! They work great for a fraction of the cost. Our clothes and towels always come out soft and fresh with no static cling. No complaints here!

Simply, they get the job done! They seem to work just as good as Bounce, but cost so much less.

I get the fragrance free so there is no scent, but they do give my laundry a feeling a freshness.