I really wanted to like this bleach, especially since it was lavender scented, but I feel like the lavender scent of this bleach made it unbearable to use. Not only was the bleach scent very strong, but the lavender scent made the bleach scent overly floral and very heavy. I couldn't stop coughing after using this bleach in my bathroom. It's very concentrated, so I feel like I would have to heavily dilute it with water to be able to use it any further. I can't complain about the cleaning power though, because it worked just as good as regular Clorox bleach. It took out all the mold and mildew in my bathroom no problem. I had really bad black looking mold in parts of my shower, and it completely rinsed all of it away, along with the soap scum stuck on my bathtub. I usually would have to sit there and scrub it all off, but the bleach took it off no problem. It even took out hair dye stains on my counter top in my bathroom as well. It made all my tiles super white, and brand new looking. I definitely wouldn't use this on my clothes though. I feel like it would give me some sort of allergic reaction. If you do want to use this, make sure you open a window because the fumes will move throughout the house otherwise. I do like the Up & Up brand, so I will probably try to use this bleach again, but just in the original without any scent. If you do plan on using this on your clothes make sure you use a very small amount.