Other Detergents:
up & up Bleach

up&upup & up Bleach

Pros

Cons

Great cleaning power, unbearable scent

from Stroudsburg, PA

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out

Cons

• Causes Allergic Reactions
  • Strong/Bad Scent

• Cleaning

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

I really wanted to like this bleach, especially since it was lavender scented, but I feel like the lavender scent of this bleach made it unbearable to use. Not only was the bleach scent very strong, but the lavender scent made the bleach scent overly floral and very heavy. I couldn't stop coughing after using this bleach in my bathroom. It's very concentrated, so I feel like I would have to heavily dilute it with water to be able to use it any further. I can't complain about the cleaning power though, because it worked just as good as regular Clorox bleach. It took out all the mold and mildew in my bathroom no problem. I had really bad black looking mold in parts of my shower, and it completely rinsed all of it away, along with the soap scum stuck on my bathtub. I usually would have to sit there and scrub it all off, but the bleach took it off no problem. It even took out hair dye stains on my counter top in my bathroom as well. It made all my tiles super white, and brand new looking. I definitely wouldn't use this on my clothes though. I feel like it would give me some sort of allergic reaction. If you do want to use this, make sure you open a window because the fumes will move throughout the house otherwise. I do like the Up & Up brand, so I will probably try to use this bleach again, but just in the original without any scent. If you do plan on using this on your clothes make sure you use a very small amount.

An Affordable And Effective Cleaner, Whitener And Dissinfectant!

from Sonora, CA

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

Bleach is a necessity in a household with kids and Up & Up Bleach is better than most bleaches because, well, it's cheap! Cheap bleach! Hah! But seriously, I use it for a million things and it always performs as expected. I do an occasional bleach load of laundry to whiten my family's dingy socks (especially my husband's socls because he walks around in socks all the time). I dilute bleach with water and use it in a spray bottle to clean and disinfect in the kitchen, the bathroom and diaper changing table. I even use it to strip our cloth diapers to disinfect them and keep them from harboring yeast. All-in-all, Up & Up Bleach is a great product and a necessity for every household but especially households with kids because it's so important to keep them and their environment clean and sanitary (otherwise the kids just take turns sharing illnesses in a continous circle, forever).

Great product, great price.

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

I initially purchased this due to the fact that it was on sale at my local Target. So far I am very happy with this product especially for the price whether on sale or not. It does what it is supposed to do just as well as very expensive name brand bleach. I would re-purchase Up & Up bleach because it is a product that is a great staple in anyone's laundry room and performs well. The scent is strong but it is not any better or any worse than other bleaches on the market. With any bleach, it is to be kept out of reach of children and pets. The packaging is lightweight making it very easy to store away and it does not take up a lot of room on the shelf.

Bottom line I would recommend people to switch to this product if they are looking to purchase or re-purchase bleach and would like to save a bit of money.

This product performs very well and has never disappointed me.

The scent is strong but as stated before no better or worse than any other bleach.

Up & Up Bleach

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

Up & Up Bleach is a good brand of bleach to use for your household. Bleach disinfects and cleans a multitude of messes. I use Up & Up Bleach every day for washing dishes by hand. I know when I use this bleach, the germs and bacteria are being killed and my dishes are safer to use. I trust bleach more than dish soap alone, especially when I am using raw chicken. Bleach is also a lifesaver in the bathroom, from the tub to the toilet, bleach disinfects it all. During the winter season, when everyone is more likely to fall sick, bleach is especially important. I know that with Up & Up Bleach, 99.9% of all bacteria are being wiped out. The price for the quality of this bleach is great. I find that it compares very well to brand-name bleach. I think it isn't as strong as the name brand, but with bleach, even diluted amounts get the job done. The price is lower than other brands, which is what I value most, since I tend to use a lot of bleach in my home. I recommend to anyone who uses bleach.

Works perfect.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

Most people think that you have to buy the expensive and name brand bleach for it to work well and to keep all of your white clothes white. I love to buy the Up and Up brand bleach because not only doing it work so well on my clothes, I get a huge discount on it and pay half of the price as many will pay for the name brand stuff. This is easy to use and add to your whites, just make sure that there are no colors in your wash because if there are, they were be splotchy and ruined when they come out. This even gets grass stains out of the socks that my kids love to wear outside. It smells just like what it is, bleach. This also works great as a cleaner for all kinds of different things, from your walls to your floors it will disinfect and clean everything and it even removes stains and kills mold and mildew. This has a multitude of uses and I keep bleach on hand all of the time for cleaning and keeping my laundry whites look bright and clean.

Just as good as name brand.

from Maryland Heights, MO

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

This bleach works just as well as any other name brand, but costs less.

I use this mostly in laundry: towels and white clothes, but I also use it to make a household cleaner to clean countertops and wipe down railings and walls.

The lavender softens the bleach a bit, but I do like the clean smell of bleach.

Quality without a high price.

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about up&up up & up Bleach:

I feel bleach is bleach, and my use of up&up bleach seems to prove my theory. It's a lower cost, non brand name item that works just the same as high image brands. I used this bleach in several ways - in my laundry, during household cleaning and sanitizing, as well as in my sink water.