4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

Used them for 2 kids... for over 2 years!

I have used these diapers for my son and my daughter. They work great. I just have one complaint: each size is the same color/design. When you have 3 sizes of diapers scattered on the floor its very easy to grab the wrong ones. Color coding would be a HUGE improvement. (A big plus - it's a target brand which means coupons & cartwheels!)

They are just like every other diaper. The velcro is very good. We did have one batch that a couple would not latch or the velcro was missing, but we returned them to target for an exchange (or we could have gotten a full refund.) With two children that has only happened once.

Leak Prevention
These are standard diapers. They are not special over night, but boy can they hold! I have had leaks, but its been when my child had A LOT to drink. Would not deter me at all for buying again for another child.

Comfort
I'm not sure how to answer this. I don't wear them. My kids never seemed to have a problem. The diapers did not give them a rash and they seemed comfortable.

Absorbency
As stated above they hold A LOT!

Not Quite Brand Name

These diapers were better than other generic store brands we tried. However, they still didn't quite cut it to use as an alternative to brand names like huggies and pampers.
Read complete review

There's not much different from these diapers than the other brands. Use simply use the stick tape pull arounds to secure.

Leak Prevention
This was were these diapers were still a let down compared to name brands. While other store brands were horrible with leak prevention, these seamed better than some of the others. But it still didn't outlast the newborns worst explosions where the brand names seem to hold out a decent bit longer.

Comfort
These diapers never seemed to be a comfort issue to either of my children when we tried to use them.

Absorbency
These had similar, if not quite as bad, issues as did other store brands with absorbency. The inside would quickly absorb to the point of that the material band would start breaking apart and coming out of the diaper in a short period of time. It didn't happen quite as fast as with other generics but still couldn't hold up to the brand names.

Cheap diapers

from Floyd, VA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
  • Good Value
  • Soft

Cons

• Baby breaking out in rash
  • Harsh leg elastic
  • Uncomfortable

• Infants

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

I have previously bought and liked up and up brand diapers. It has been awhile, though. Since I last bought these diapers, their design has changed. The current material is inferior to the previous. The leg elastic leaves red marks, and my baby is breaking out in a rash within two days of using them. Moisture wicking is poor and my baby's skin is wet when I change her.
Also, fine strings of fibers from the diaper are coming loose after a night's wear.
The diapers are soft and not bulky. They hold a fair amount of wetness. The price was great, but quality, not so. We are back in Huggies. Try again, Target.

Used them for 2 kids... for over 2 years!

from Southern New Jersey

Absorbency
As stated above they hold A LOT!

My new favorite!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

I love Target's Up & Up baby diapers. Compared to Huggies and Pampers brand diapers, Target's Up & Up baby diapers cost less, are less bulky, & hold more pee even overnight. They do run a little bigger compared to the other brands which I think is a good thing because all you have to do is go a size down (for example: size 3 Huggies = size 2 Up&Up) and you get more for your money. Like I said, the Up&Up diapers feel thinner than the other brands, but they really hold a lot. My baby has not had any leakage or blowouts even after 12 hours overnight. I love it!!

Up&Up holds a lot!

Comfort
not bulky, no diaper rash, and no allergic reaction so far...

• Absorbency:

These diapers are the best diapers for the price

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

I was very skeptical in trying up and up diapers having always used pampers, however the price was so much less I finally gave in and I LOVE them! I wish I had started using them years before!

They are diapers, they are pretty much self explanatory, although I will say that I have had a few boxes of diapers that did seem that had some defects, the pull tabs to secure the diaper in place would tear off easily or not be there at all. And once those are gone then you just have to throw the whole diaper out.

Leak Prevention
These diapers from sizes 1-4 I have not had any issues with having them leak, unless it was an exceptionally long nap. However I did have some troubles with the size 5 diapers, I don't know if it was just that my daughter changed shape, but I had more leaks than I would care to admit.

Comfort
My daughters can crawl, run, jump and dance in them and they seem to love them.

Absorbency
These diapers can definitely hold the liquids in and keep it away from babies skin. I have always been impressed with how much they can hold!

• Absorbency:

Loved these until they changed

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

My daughter originally used Pampers Swaddlers. Then the Pampers Swaddlers started to explode (literally the diaper exploded with little pellets everywhere) by morning. So I switched to Target brand because I frequented Target often, it was easy to pick up a package here and there. They worked great at first and had a cute design on them. When I first started buying them, they had a blue inner liner that the Pampers Swaddlers did not have. They never exploded like the Pampers, which was so super gross. They did not have a perfume-y smell like the Pampers did, which I missed, but could live without. After using them for a couple of months, the blue inner liner was gone on a package I bought and my daughter started to break out again. I then switched to White Cloud diapers and LOVE them. You can only find them at Wal-mart. The White Cloud brand is also cheaper than the Target brand.

A Good Alternative to the Leading Brands

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

While Target's diapers aren't as soft as some of the more popular brands, like Pampers, (I wouldn't recommend these diapers for sensitive newborns, but they are great for infants on the move) they are just as absorbent as the leading brands. My son sure knows how to fill his diaper, especially overnight, but I have no worries with these diapers. The best part is that they are much cheaper than Pampers, Huggies, or even Luvs. I like their quality better than Wal-Mart's private brand, Parent's Choice. Up & Up diapers have a neutral design of green and blue circles, but designs don't matter to me because my little one is usually in clothes, so his diaper rarely shows. Besides, so long as the diapers fit and function, design is at the bottom of my qualifications for a good diaper. For the money, these diapers are a great bargain.

Leak Prevention
Very absorbent, so leakage isn't an issue.

Comfort
Not the softest diaper out there, but they're not coarse. No complaints from my little one!

Absorbency
Great absorbency. Perfect for overnight use.

Not Quite Brand Name

Up & Up diapers

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

Up & Up brand diapers are pretty much the same as a certain name brand to me but for a lesser price. They hold up well to leaks and bowel movements and they seem comfortable on baby. They do not leave red marks on legs and the tabs stay in place. My only problem with these, and obviously others might not have this issue, is that my baby got a diaper rash from these. If your baby is overly sensitive in the skin area like mine than I would get a small pack to try out first.

Very easy to use. Tabs Velcro close and stay put during play and reattach easily if you just need to do a quick check.

Leak Prevention
We had no issues with leaking at all. They are snug against legs and tummy to prevent leaks and seem to hold quite a bit if you are out and can't get a change right away.

Comfort
My baby seemed to be comfortable in them, they did not leave any marks on the legs or tummy.

Absorbency
They seemed to hold a lot of liquid. Good if your away from home and can't change your baby right away.

A great diaper

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

I have had excellent results with these diapers and my babies diaper rash has went away since I switched over to these non scented diapers. I finally have found a product that works well for my child without the added perfumes like so many other diapers have.

These diapers are like any other disposable diaper on the market and are very simple to use and come ready to use in the package. This diaper is better for my environment with what it is made of so that makes it also easier to dispose of.

Leak Prevention
The elastic, stretchy waistband and elastic legs help keep leaks from happening because they fit snugly to my baby.

Comfort
These diapers are made out of a soft cotton type breathable fabric covering that is soft and gentle against my babies sensitive skin.

Absorbency
These diapers have many absorbent layers built right into them that lock away wetness and keep my baby dry every time I use one.

• Absorbency:

Great diaper for a great price

Comments about up & up Baby Diapers:

We have used these diapers since my son was a few months old. They have consistently worked great. I really like the quality of them and they are a great value. The name brand diapers seem to be a tad more absorbent, but I have had no problems with these. As long as you change your child's diaper every few hours throughout the day then I don't see why it would make a difference. We have not had any problems with leaks or durability. The designs on the diapers are simple, but cute. These diapers are on sale often so they can be a great bargain.

Leak Prevention
I would not use these as an overnight diaper if your child is a heavy wetter. Now that my son is older and doesn't drink anything before bed, he has no problem using an up & up diaper for night time.

Comfort
These diapers are soft and seem comfortable. They did not cause my son any skin irritations or diaper rash.

Absorbency
Some of the name brand diapers have better absorbency. I think these are more than adequate though for most child's needs.