Other Misc. Babies:
up & up
up & up Target Brand Baby Powder

up & up Target Brand Baby Powder

I go back for this one every time.

from Texarkana, TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Good Value

Cons

• Baby Showers
    • Developmental
    • Everyday Use
    • Travel

Comments about up & up Target Brand Baby Powder:

I love this powder. (I use the aloe & vitamin E but the regular is great too) It is finer than the other brands and gets where it's needed. It doesn't clump up when wet and cleans away very easily. My daughter has sensitive skin and it never caused any problems. With my son I get it every time. And the price is pretty great too. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

• Was this a gift?:

Cools baby's skin while keeping her dry

from Dayton, OH

Comments about up & up Target Brand Baby Powder:

***Up & Up* Baby Powder With Aloe **is *Target's* store brand said to be comparable to *Johnson & Johnson's baby powder*.  Honestly, I don't know how much difference there could be between powders, but I know we get a *lot* more ***Up & Up*** for less than we pay for the *Johnson & Johnson* brand.  It compliments the *[**Up & Up** diapers][1] *and* [wipes][2] * we use.  We tried ointments, cremes, and pastes on our two youngest, but the thing that worked consistently has been their baby powder.  We started off using the original ***Up & Up* Baby Powder**, but later changed to the Aloe version for its cooling effect.

***Up & Up* Baby Powder **isn't limited to babies. I sweat a lot when working out and get hot very quickly, so I use the powder to keep me cool and dry just like I would for baby.  I trust you're here for honest reviews and helpful feedback, so I'm willing to share honestly.  I sprinkle some into my undies and it keeps me cool while sitting most of the day at my desk.

As far as the above section, I've recently learned that grown-up women using powder (of any type) in your undies may be linked to cervical cancer.  As I understand, it dries out areas that aren't meant to be dry.  This shouldn't affect your diaper-wearing children, but teens and up should be careful and research the effects of powder used that way.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Up-amp-Up-Baby-Diapers-Diapers-review-3e572