Other Toners:
up & up
up & up Facial Astringent Acne Medication

up & up Facial Astringent Acne Medication

up & up toner is a great buy!

from Houghton, MI

Comments about up & up Facial Astringent Acne Medication:

I have reviewed another up & up product, which was up & up deep cleanser cream, which I purchased at the same time as the up & up facial astringent acne medication for sensitive skin, which can just be referred to as toner. Similar to the reasons for purchasing the up & up deep cleanser cream, I was sick of the average performance of brand name acne products, and I was sick of spending a great deal of money on products that did not perform well. I decided to purchase the up & up toner because I felt that I might as well try it out and see if it worked well.

After using the toner for quite some time, I have found that it works similar to other brand name products that I have used like Clean & Clear (which it even compares itself to on the label). I would not consider this a miracle acne product by any means, but it is nice to find a drug store brand name acne alternative. Although I do have occasional acne, the importance of the products I purchase lie in their ability to keep my skin without grease and fresh. I feel that this product does just that.