Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
up & up
up & up Daily Cleansing Cloths

up & up Daily Cleansing Cloths

Just as good as name brand

Comments about up & up Daily Cleansing Cloths:

These facial wipes are excellent. I have been using them for about a year. They are great at removing makeup. They are just as good as any name brand facial cleansing cloths on the market. They are perfect to keep in a gym bag or in your purse for makeup removal. I have sensitive skin and so far these have not caused me to breakout at all. Also, it is great to buy these when paired with the Cartwheel discounts on Up & Up products so keep an eye out and stack those savings. Most recently I purchased a pack of 4 which included 30 wipes each and split them with my daughter. My daughter is a teenager and also agrees that these are so convenient and effective. I would totally recommend these facial cleansing cloths to anyone who likes the easy makeup removal. Again, they come in smaller size packages so you can keep them in a gym bag or purse to use on the go. They also clean just as well as name brand wipes. In conclusion, you are getting a product well worth the money.

• Ease of Application:

Love them

Comments about up & up Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I have been having terrible issues this winter. My skin is dried out because of the dry weather. The dry skin is causing breakouts. My skin in general needed an overhaul. I had tried several different products recently to help and nothing really worked. I found this cleansing wipes at Target. They were on sale so I gave them a try. They are pretty great. I wash my face with one each night. It clears away the days build up and helps to exfoliate (especially nice with my dry flaky skin). I find that I do have to use a little bit of lotion on my face when I am done using the cloth. My skin is noticeably different after using these for just a couple of weeks. My skin feels soft and smooth again. I am not longer suffering from the excessive dry skin (due in part to the lotion). My break outs are clearing up. I plan to continue using these cleansing cloths. They make my skin feel so fresh and clean right after I use them. It is a nice way to feel before going to bed.

I have no complaints. I don't wear tons of make-up, but I imagine these would be even more amazing if you are a heavy make-up wearer.

Ease of Application
I used to always wash my face with a wash cloth at night. These are not more difficult than a wash cloth and my face feels nice and fresh after each use.

I love the scent. It is not so heavy that it is suffocating, but it is still there.

• Ease of Application:

Help me find this product.up&up age-defying cleansing cloths

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about up & up Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I have very sensive skin so I need to make sure the product that I buy doesn't errate my face. I purchased up & up age-defying cleansing cloths and I just love the way my face and neck feels after I used it,my skin feels really clean and fresh..However I can not find the ones that I have purchased,I only have one pack left,and I am searching to buy more.I usually stock up on something that I like,which I did. I would  recommend this product to to someone that likes to have that clean & fresh feeling face.. If someone knows where I can purchase the product that I described here please let me know..The package color is green and white..