Other Diets:
The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet

The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet

Lots of fiber

Comments about The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet:

The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet was a fun diet to try because I really like smoothies. They tasted a lot better than I thought they would, but they weren't as filling as I was hoping for. I got pretty hungry by using just smoothies, so I ended up having to "cheat" by eating snacks in between smoothie meals. I tried to keep my snacks health, though, by eating fruits and other fibrous foods.

The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet is effective in the short-term, but it wouldn't be healthy to use for a long time. I was able to lose the weight I wanted in order to fit into a bridesmaid's dress.

Side Effects
The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet can cause a lot of health problems for long-term use if you are only consuming the green smoothies for all three meals. I had a lot of stomachaches and diarrhea after using them exclusively for a few days. After 5 days I had to stop because they just kept getting worse.

The Healthy Green Smoothie Diet wasn't very easy for me to follow for a long time because of the side effects. The smoothies were easy enough to make quickly for breakfast as I was running out the door for work.

• Side Effects: