Other Cell Phone Providers:
SunCom

SunCom

For the most part the service is great.

from Matthews, NC

Comments about SunCom:

Suncom is an overall good cellphone service provider. I would recmmend this service to my family members or friends. I have service with this Suncom for almost 2 years now and I like what I get from them. There is one thing that I do hate and that is that I have to pay for every incoming and outgoing text message. I am sure there that is a plan that has unlimited text messaging available, but I do not have that.

Unlimited calling plans are GREAT. No overage to worry about.

from Florence, SC

Comments about SunCom:

Suncom has several great options with their unlimited calling plans. Each family member you add to the plan gets a discounted rate as well. My husband and I have had Suncom for several years, and as far as I know, the rates have never gone up. We also have plans for only $5 with unlimited text-messaging. Suncom has worked out very well for us.

they do what they say.

from Charleston, SC

Comments about SunCom:

the bill is the exact same month after month.calls are almost never dropped in the Charleston SC area.customer service and technical support are 4 out of 5.i highly recommend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   david

They suck!!

from Newton, NC

Comments about SunCom:

1. I don't know how anyone else feels about Suncom wireless, but I don't like them. Their slogan is worry-less wireless, but my experience is just the opposite. I can't get a signal in my home, yet I can travel 150 miles away and pick up an awesome signal, and that area don't even have a suncom!!! Whats with that? Their customer service is beyond awful. My husband recently sent an email to customer service and complained about the dead zone we live in, they responeded by telling us if we knew of any land were a tower could be placed to please let them know. Is this the kind of service you would want? The worst part about it is we are stuck taking it up the tail pipe for another 2 years because of our contract. In other words stay away from suncom wireless unless you want no signal were it counts and dropped calls.

Great Deals

from Piedmont, SC

Comments about SunCom:

We have 4 cell phones through Sun-Com and you can not beat the price for unlimited features such as calling and texting. Most of my aunts, cousins, and friends have also signed up with them since I first began when they started. The only problem we have ever had is the service has not always been great in all areas, but they are getting better some.

The worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

from Cowpens, SC

Comments about SunCom:

I would not recommend SunCom to anyone.  When we tried to cancel our service after our two year contract ran out, they would bill us before our 30 day notice and would tell us we needed to pay in full before we could cancel, then they would bill us again before the 30 days.  This went on even after we went with another company.  I called customer service so many times and they would argue with me. When I asked for a supervisior, I was told that they did not have any there.  I could not get any help and was told over and over the same story.