3.7

3.7

When You Want the Best.

from Watkinsville, GA

Comments about Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins:

We were put on this earth to help each other, right? Well, I think helping is the best thing that you can do while we are here, and sometimes you find someone who really does need a helping hand. We all know that prenatal care is extremely important for the mother and the child because a baby is going to take what he needs from you whether you like it or not. I met a young lady who was having a hard time, so I offered to take her to the health department for a check up. The doctor there immediately recommended Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins for the duration of her pregnancy. Being the skeptic that I can often be, I wanted to know why they were so good. He preceeded to tell me about how a baby grows and how a woman's craving can steer her away from a good diet. Of course, he said, "They have all the calcium and vitamin B12 that a mother-to-be will need for healthy bones and a good iron level. I also trust Sun Valley products." Well, if a doctor can trust a product, who am I to question it. Needless to say, one day a healthy little boy entered this world with the help of Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins.

Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins provide exactly what my body needs.

from Loon Lake, WA

Comments about Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins:

I started taking Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins when I found out that I was pregnant, four years ago. I will continue taking them as a daily vitamin as they give my body everything it needs.In my opinion Sun Valley is the best brand for prenatal vitamins.

These didn't make me sick!

from Waynesboro, VA

Comments about Sun Valley Prenatal Vitamins:

I have horrible morning sickness during pregnancy, loosing weight, not eating, the works.  These are the only prenatal vitamins I found that didn't make me throw up within 20 minutes of taking them, though I have no idea what is different about them.   I only gave them 3 stars because they are more expensive than some store brands, and are much bigger than prescription vitamins.  I probably wouldn't have picked this brand if it wasn't for morning sickness, but after going through several brands this was the best for me.  My doctor also said that nurtition-wise they are mostly the same as prescription brands.