Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

sibu Cleanse and Detox sea buckthorn facial soap

Love the omega 7

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about sibu Cleanse and Detox sea buckthorn facial soap:

I've been using Sibu Beauty for many years and have really enjoyed the effectiveness of their products. Although a bit expensive than other facial products I did truly see a positive result when using Sibu Beauty. The cleansing bar is great for those who likes to use bar soaps. I prefer liquid soaps but using this on my body for regular bathing I did feel a difference in how smooth my skin became.

The sea buckthorn berries are known for Omega 7's which helps in many ways. I'm sure not all sea buckthorn are pure but these are grown and harvested in a pure environment. I do like all of their products and when I tried the beauty bar for bathing, I did find that my skin was a lot smoother.

Ease of Application
Just like any other soap bars, this does lather up but perhaps not as much as others. I would assume it's because it doesn't have the conventional ingredients used to lather soap up.

Sea buckthorn definitely has its own unique scent. It doesn't really smell like much but I guess it can be described as having a nutty scent to it although it's not a nut.

• Ease of Application:

Amazing, Have absolutely no desire to use another product, EVER!

from Eden, NC

Comments about sibu Cleanse and Detox sea buckthorn facial soap:

I was in the market for a new skin care line and came across this. I was very apprehensive to try since I had never really heard of it...Boy am I glad I did..this stuff is amazing. I look forward to cleansing my face every night before bed because it feels so am amazing. I use several of the products and they leave my skin cool and healthy feeling. Would definitely recommend to everyone...especially if you are looking for something more natural.

Takes a little getting used to. I think it smells like citrus mixed with an old tobacco barn and maybe a hint of tea..weird, I know.

• Ease of Application: